Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Angel - I agree with Yolande - just relax and enjoy your honeymoon - you know you can lose the weight on CD. I would come back and then go back on SS or step 2 and not weigh yourself for at least a week so you don't have the shock of the glycogen and water gain.
You have worked too hard not to have the perfect wedding and honeymoon - leave the packs at home!

Girls tonight I have fallen from the wagon :-(

I am disgusted with myself and feel crap !

Why oh why did I give in so close to the wedding ! ! !

Not going to say what I have had as its not good for people who are being good but I know I will be out of ketosis and I know it's my own stupid fault !

Do I feel better ? NO I feel flipping worse !

Going to avoid the scales until I can be sure of no upward movement or that could Finnish me off.

I feel such a failure !

I've set my alarm for 06.30 and will be going for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng walk !

Wish me luck sticking to plan as its going to be so hard now, I could literally cry x

Angel, you have NOT failed. You have taken control by acknowledging that it was off plan and you are now doing something about it and are going for a long walk. It is fine to eat so as long as we use up the engery we take it. You are being sensible and practical about it. The likes of me would carried on eating nonstop!

So in real terms whatever you ate if it was carbs yest it would kick you out of ketosis. But remember any change on the scale in the morning will only show water gain (food has water content too) this gain will NOT be fat gain. If any thing this off plan moment may well boosted your metabolism and if you go back on plan to SS or SS+ you may find it has helped. We can't change the past, we must live i the present and look forward to the future. YOu've done that all the way through you journey honey. Don't stop doing that now. Look how far you have come. x

Thanks Kira,

I did indeed set my alarm and managed 12 miles in just over 2.5 hours so according to mu fitness pall I have burned a hell of a lot of kcal :)

I have felt very out of sorts the past few weeks and kind of knew I was going to have a blow out, Fingers crossed like you say it may even help my weight loss in the long run.

Just in from the walk and the North East Sea air has certainly blown the cob webs off ( didnt help that I left my earphones at home ) My daughter thought I was till in bed lol.
Off for a shower then a nice hot mug of green tea and LOADS of water today. Batteries on charge for my slendertone belt and will be on my wobbly machine this morning and this afternoon.

I WILL NOT let this " blip " spoil 25 weeks of hard work. Its done its over and now like you say I have to forget it and move on. Perhaps today isn't the nest day to start packing for my honeymoon as I feel feel HUGE already. No way do I want to feel sluggish and lethargic like I used to. Its just not worth going off plan to feel this bad.

As I type this I have just had a txt from a friend / neighbour who has said I look incredible and I have inspired her to start Cambridge later in the week when she is back from Scotland that txt made me :cry:.

I am so happy but so sad at the same time ( only sad that I have been so stupid )

Right enough chatter, Shower time.

Thanks again for all of the support girls. I will be back later and positivity will be my middle name from now on...........

x x x x

Awh! Angel! You have certainly undone any *damage* you think you have done by having a blow out. Once in a while is fine by I can understnad your fear on not wanting to ever have to do such an extreme diet again. I think you will end up one of the liftime maintainers because of your attitude which you follow by positive action approach to *doing something about it*. Look forward to catching up with you later this evening. x

Angel - don't worry. I had a night off plan and I consumed over 4000 calories including a lot of wine. Got back on SS and did more exercise and still lost 2lbs at my next weigh in four days later. In the grand scheme of things it will make no difference. In fact I felt fab the next day - pumped up with carbs - didn't make t hard to stick to SS afterwards. You'll be fine.

Thanks girls,

The scales this morning showed a huge increase but I hope to be back to where I was by next Sat ( next weigh in )
To say I was gutted on the scales would be a understatement ?.
All that hard work. . . . . .

I'm not getting weighed tomorrow as I would feel worse if there was a gain on my Cambridge card. I've list at every single weigh in and just don't want to see a gain. CDC has been fab thankfully.

Won't manage a walk tomorrow as I have things planned I will however be using my trusty slender tone belt and will be doing a 8 mile walk on Sunday.

Keep up the good work everyone, hope we all have a fab weekend !

Catch you all tomorrow and thanks again for all if your support x x x

Morning all,

The scales have gone down a bit this morning although still not as low as they were so I will be skipping my official weigh in today and just see CDC for a pep talk and to get my goodies for next week.

I know the next few days will be a nightmare getting back into Ketosis but I'm looking forward to feeling crap as I know once in it I will feel better
( God we're nuts lol )

I AM going to have another 100% day today, No bars on my order ( Again I am convinced they make me more hungry ) I have on order 21 Tetra but have soup and porridge should I want / need a change.

Batteries ever on charge for my slendertone, Just 15 days until MY wedding and 17 days until we fly to Vegas, Every little helps as they say and I don't want to over do the walking as 12 miles yesterday and doing a 8 - 9 mile one tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, Keep strong girls.

I hate to say it but 122 days till Xmas and we will all look a million dollars in our party frocks !

Just in addition to the above, waiting for CDC and another bad thing about being naughty is paying for a weeks products after a week of no loss :-(

NEVER AGAIN !

Another quickie from me,

Im trying to keep busy so have started thinking about what to pack in my honeymoon case..............
Loving trying the clothes and swimwear on :D
Pity most of the stuff I have bought is too big but hey ho any excuse to buy more ! Its such a boost to try things and feel fab !

Hope everyone is having a great weekend x

Well the last post of the day from me,
Managed another 100% and almost 4ltr of water.

Got a 8 mile walk tomorow so up and out early !
Fingers crossed for another good day.

Keep up the good work everyone x x x

angelupnorth said:
Another quickie from me,

Im trying to keep busy so have started thinking about what to pack in my honeymoon case..............
Loving trying the clothes and swimwear on :D
Pity most of the stuff I have bought is too big but hey ho any excuse to buy more ! Its such a boost to try things and feel fab !

Hope everyone is having a great weekend x

Aahhh can't like this post enough that's so fab and it's like a medal to all u have done I'm so proud and inspired by u x I'm sorry things have been tough for u and yr family but the way u have dealt with it all is a credit to u and says alot about not only yr strength but the true little angel u are x

LeaE said:
Aahhh can't like this post enough that's so fab and it's like a medal to all u have done I'm so proud and inspired by u x I'm sorry things have been tough for u and yr family but the way u have dealt with it all is a credit to u and says alot about not only yr strength but the true little angel u are x

Thanks LeaE,

Your so very kind and I can not stress how much the support on here helps. 2 weeks today until my wedding ( omg where does the time go )

I'm off out in a mo for a 8 mile walk with the hubby to be bless him he's being fab even though he diesnt want me to lose anymore he understands my reasons for wanting to.

Hope your doing ok and having a good weekend ?
Will catch up with posts later this afternoon.

Thanks again chick x x x

Just another update as I'm ready to leave for my walk.

The scales ARE now back where they were last week :)
I am thrilled to say the least. Sticking with SS and praying for a decent loss on Sat x x

Yayyyy walked for 4and half hours and according to my fitness pal I burned almost 1900kcal, that's around 4 days of products lol.

Not been home long so nice hot shower, change into my super sexy onezie lol a steaming mug of grean tea and plenty of Water ( I daren't drink too much when out and about :) )

Perfect sunday afternoon.

This time in 2 weeks I will be a married woman and I can't wait ! Seriously starting to feel a bit better after a lot if stress the last few weeks.
My daughters house is coming along nicely and she should be able to return to hers when we get back from our honeymoon.
Other daughter who lost the baby ( bless her ) she's coping very very well and all in all I guess we have to be grateful and look at all the positive things instead of dwelling on the negatives.

x x x

Angel - glad to hear that no damage has been done. Mind you - you have walked for miles so you must've worked it all off by now. I thought I'd done ok with some gardening and 30 mins on a cross trainer but you've put me to shame!
You are on the home stretch now - must be exciting - hope you leave those cd packs behind for the honeymoon!

Thanks daisy,

I live walking, even before Cambridge I used to walk all over not as much or as far as I do now but because I don't drive I think it's easier. I think I'm already back into ketosis so that's great as I already feel a lot better, I was freezing Sat and yesterday but I've woken up full of the joys of summer and feeling tip top.

I'm going to have to read through my cambridge book and mentally prepare myself for moving up the steps ( going to move up at my 1st weigh in once I get back to my current weigh after Vegas )

The weather looks rubbish here today so I'm pleased I hadn't planned another walk.
Looks like another full on slender tone and water day :)

Hope everyone has a nice bank holiday x x x

Evening all,

Another 100% day for me but no walking today. Not sure I can fit in a walk tomorrow as I have a meeting with the photographer in the evening and am waiting for a few deliveries during the day but fingers crossed they arrive early and I will be out and about walking as much as I can until the wedding.
I will be putting my trusty slendertone on for a couple of hours in a mo.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and keep up the good work x x x

Angel. Have done a 2 mile walk and 30 mins on cross trainer. Was going to do some Extreme Gardening but got sidetracked and tried on all my new clothes and took about a hundred photos! Felt like a teenager again! Have stuck a few on my profile page - scared to put them anywhere else!

Back