Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Morning all,

A little while for my weigh in so fingers crossed for no gain !
Even if I stay the same it will be ok.

I'm back on the bars this week as sometimes I need a quick fix !
Going to try my hardest to SS for the next 7 days ( how hard can that be lol )
I usually have 1 bar per day but as I'm convinced they make me more hungry I have 2 per day on this weeks order so I'm prepared for the hungry " feeling " and have the option of the 2nd bar if I need / want it. I have spare tetra and porridge so may have only the 1 bar depending how I feel. Hope that makes sence.

Must get up and get ready as another busy wedding day.

Will pop back after weigh in,

Have a good day everyone x x x

No matter what the scales say you would never be holding your head in shame!! You have done fab and are still doing fab.. and looking bloody fab so there!!! Im also off for a nice long walk later so hope the rain stays away! =D

Well girls, Brace yourselves.............................

:D It was a loss

:giggle: HALF a flipping pound BUT a loss is a loss and I have slipped of the track a lot in the past 2 weeks.

I am just so pleased I have managed this without a gain at all ( on my card )

Next and final weigh in before the wedding is Thursday so not long at all before my next one and its on a evening instead of 1st thing.

I will have a loss as I will be sticking 100% to plan this week. I do not have time to mess about with only 8 days until the wedding.

I will be out and about for a good walk in the morning so a good way to start the week.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x x x

Brilliant!! You are a superstar! You'll have to frame your record card!! You have worked so hard! I am soooooo very happy for you! Xxx

Thanks Kira,

I'm finally back in the Zone. 3.5 ltr of water today.

1 x Tetra
1 x Bar
1 x soup

Feeling fab, Another green Tea in hand and rubbish on TV, fab Sat night chilling :)

Hope you are doing ok ? x x x

Hey! Angel! I can * feel* you high and with absolute sincerity I am thrilled for you! Despite my own failed attempts since the start of the year I feel only excitement and happiness for you! I don't feel envious at all but yes a longing to * be in the zone* to get me two stones down.

You have shown determination, strength and discipline despite the difficulties you've experienced. What have I leaner? Food is not the answer. Yes we need it but it is not e answer to adrees lifes ups and downs. You've had more than your fair share and you should be proud. I know you will be a lifetime maintainer I can tell from your posts.

I cannot wait for you to share your on tuned success in maintenance so that the likes of me can continue to hope we could be you one day. Xxx

Kira said:
Hey! Angel! I can * feel* you high and with absolute sincerity I am thrilled for you! Despite my own failed attempts since the start of the year I feel only excitement and happiness for you! I don't feel envious at all but yes a longing to * be in the zone* to get me two stones down.

You have shown determination, strength and discipline despite the difficulties you've experienced. What have I leaner? Food is not the answer. Yes we need it but it is not e answer to adrees lifes ups and downs. You've had more than your fair share and you should be proud. I know you will be a lifetime maintainer I can tell from your posts.

I cannot wait for you to share your on tuned success in maintenance so that the likes of me can continue to hope we could be you one day. Xxx

Oh my lord Kira, thank you so much for your kind words. It's not easy and I guess my wedding gave me the motivation I have needed to TRY and stick to plan.

Please don't see yourself as a failure, it's not a race and god forbid I could put it all back on as you reach your goal ( I'm confident I won't but only time will tell ) please keep the faith, the journey is just as important as the destination.

Without this site and kind people such as yourself I doubt very much I would have got this far :)

Thanks again chick x x x

Morning Angel! Looks like good weather for us up North! Certainly sunny is Ponteland where I am! Hopefully the coast will be just as sunny! (Btw way you must forive my typo's when I post as sometimes its the ipad having a mind of its own and sometimes just me typing to fast and not very good at it.)

It really is countdown for you and you final weigh in! I'm so excited for you it's really lifting my spirits and boy its really helps to be in good spirits to do a vlcd given it is really a hardcore diet in on respect. Have a fab day!

Morning Angel! Looks like good weather for us up North! Certainly sunny is Ponteland where I am! Hopefully the coast will be just as sunny! (Btw way you must forive my typo's when I post as sometimes its the ipad having a mind of its own and sometimes just me typing to fast and not very good at it.)

It really is countdown for you and you final weigh in! I'm so excited for you it's really lifting my spirits and boy its really helps to be in good spirits to do a vlcd given it is really a hardcore diet in on respect. Have a fab day!

Morning Kira,

Certainly is a nice morning, 4 hour walk completed, 12 miles and now home with a steaming mug of green Tea and litre of water. I hadnt realised you were Pontelend, I was there yesterday.

The countdown is on hence the big walk this morning as I wont have chance to do another big one before weigh in. Im dreading it with it being a evening weigh in as Im usually mornings.

Hope you have a good day hunni x x x

Angel - that's such good news - you are back on track - only a week to go! How time has flown. I hope you have time to update us on Thursday.
I've done a lot of walking today - partly due to the fact that I jumped on the wrong train and ended up 2 miles from home!

Daisy, sorry that made me laugh! It is the kind of thing that would happen to me! Btw way you have done really brilliantly too!

Angle, do hope you get to update us on Thursday with your final weigh in. Been glorious day today and hope we get sunshine for the rest of the week!

Thanks girls............

I will indeed update on Thursday as soon as I weigh in, I weighed last night and was around 4lb heavier :cry: Im not going to like getting weighed on a evening !

Im waiting in for a delivery this morning ( 80 x Thorntons chocolate name tags to be used as place cards for daytime guests ) Good job Im not a huge chocolate fan. Fingers crossed they arrive soon as I do want to get out and about and do another walk and I hate waiting for deliveries. The website states 8am to 8pm ( not good at all )

Anyway popped on here as I heard something which made me think of MiniMims.................

A treat is generally something which is bad for you, So why TREAT your body to that ! :D

Im going to keep that in my mind.

Daisy I work on trains so if I ever missed my stop I would never hear the end of it but it did make me smile ( sorry )

Kira another nice day by the coast today, Typical that I have to wait for the blooming delivery !

Fingers crossed we all have a good day x x x

Hope your delivery comes quickly and you can get out and enjoy the fab weather! It's bad enough when they give you 4hour windows for delivery, but 12 hours!!!

I am officially back and officially back on CD after a lovely US vacation and a couple of weeks home catching up with friends, etc. Weighed in this morning at 7.5lbs higher than my weight at the end of Phase 1 6 weeks ago, but Phase 2 has started! I'm dreading this week - hope I go into ketosis quickly! - but am really pysched about the new goal my CDC and I set this morning.

The wedding is not far off now - I'm excited for you!

Hope the delivery has arrived and you are now on your way for you walk? I should've taken kids to beach today as school term starts Wendesday! Yipee!

Just a suggestion, is it worth doing a morning weigh in first thing, post pee no pj's? That way you if the evening weigh is shows a bit more you won feel as if you gained because we all know it wont be a fat gain even if the scale show a higher weigh in as it is later in the day. Gosh I hope that made sense!

Tizzy your doing fab,

I hope I only gain that much whilst I'm away. I'm sure you will get straight back into it hunni x x x

Kira, Delivery arrived mid lunch time so I popped out for a sunbed and a short walk ( nothing like my usual one's )

It was nice down here but not sure it was hot enough for the beach, Its always cooler by the coast

Going to have to plan what I have to do the rest of the week as I do want to get out and about, Even if I just do a couple of my 3 hour one's I would be very happy But its not looking good as I have so much going on.

6 small days until the wedding and not enough hours in the day as lots of things are better done at the last min I know from Wed it will be all systems go lol

x x x

Angel - Thorntons chocs ...not sure if I could resist!
I'm feeling slightly sore in the legs after walking, gardening and cross training yesterday - stuck to cross trainer today - just 30 mins.
Well - 3 days to your last weigh in and 6 days to your wedding! You must be having butterflies by now.
Are you going to eat carbs the day before the wedding?

As always thanks for the kind words...................Another 100% day today.

As its after midnight ( just ) Its now 5 days until the wedding.
I think Ive planned enough time on Wed for a good 3 hr walk :D

Daisy, your doing fab on the exercise front !

Yorkiepud, why not start a diary to help keep you on track ? ( dont think Ive seen one for you ? )

Off to bed now but keep up the good work everyone x x x

Morning Angel, gosh! you were up late last night! Do hope you;ll be going to be bed earlier now you only have 5 days left until the big day! I'm so excited for you! Think this excitement is hellping me keep on track! I didn't waver at all yesterday! I knew I had to stick to plan and my brain seemed to accept this! Hope it lasts!

Back