Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Kira said:
Morning Angel, gosh! you were up late last night! Do hope you;ll be going to be bed earlier now you only have 5 days left until the big day! I'm so excited for you! Think this excitement is hellping me keep on track! I didn't waver at all yesterday! I knew I had to stick to plan and my brain seemed to accept this! Hope it lasts!

Oooooh that's great Kira, it's strange how our mind " works " sometimes I'm so focused nothing could topple me others I'm weak as sin. Thankfully it's a 95 / 5 % ration where focused wins :)

Fingers crossed were both on track for another good day ! Hair trial this morning so up for a very short walk to the salon ( Whitley bay to Cullercoats ) but managed to negotiate time for a decent one tomorrow :)

Have a good day, catch you later x

Woo hoo!!! 5 days to go! You seem all calm and collected - of course I'm assuming everything has been thought out, planned, put in place, etc., but still!!!

I'm sure you will have a great time in Vegas and get back on CD when you are ready to. I took an extra 2 weeks after I came back - I thought I'd lose the weight during that time, but instead managed to catch up with loads of friends and enjoy some meals out/home cooking without feeling that I was being a drag. But, I'm back on, Day 1 is done, Day 2 in process - ketosis here I come! And the scales this morning were very encouraging. I love it when the numbers go down! :D

Hi Angel, I started today but I'm using up lighterlife packs that I had left over from March this year! I joined Cambridge plan also in march but only lasted 3days if that.. So have them left over!!
I decided to go back on my packs as I have gained so much weight since I got married on 26th may this year!
So today is my first day and like you I will get weighed next Monday and see the CDC for the first time.. I went to Weight watchers last night just so that I could give my official weight to CDC, which I did today when I rang her.. Wasnt sure if she would accept it but she did so next week I will get my first loss recorded! Yippee!

Anyway the reason I'm boring you lol lol is that YOU are the reason I'm going for it and going to make my dreams of being slim again a reality!! You are AMAZING... Along with yolanda Daisy and others who have gone for their dreams!

I wish you a truely fab wedding and honeymoon!

Thank you for inspiring me and giving me the determination I need!

Big hugs can't wait to hear how you do on thurs for your last weigh in.... And on the plus side your wedding ... Cos then I get weighed the next day and I will have A,got through the week,B, got through the weekend , and C, feel like I'm teavelling to my destination (goal) instead of feeling like I'm stuck waiting for the train to move off from the station ..cos I will have some sort of weight loss!!

Thank you

Angie xxxxxx from Hull East Yorkshire

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ah the wedding is like around the corner!!!! And i cant help but notice you changed your profile pic i love that cos i look at it when im feeling the urge to fall off track and i tell myself 'you see it can be done' ha ha i cant believe how calm you are Id be like a big ball of stress ha ha ha but then again im a natural stresser =D

Angel - I'm counting the days with you! Whitley Bay - that takes me back...used to go there for day trips when I was a kid - to the Spanish City eating chips and candy floss! I'm sure it's changed since then but I do have fond memories...
not that I will ever eat chips again!
I'm struggling today as I'm not in ketosis so shouldn't really mention chips at all...

Morning all,

Bust bee at the moment.
My son ( 15 ) is back to school today woop woop.

All systems go wedding wise and my last "real " walk today a coastal 8 miler. The forcast weather wise is good but overcast at the moment.

Last pre wedding weigh in tomorrow ( still dreading it with it being evening not morning )

Keep up the good work everyone, hope you all have another good Cambridge day and I shall try to catch up more later

x x x

Morning Angel! It's great kids are going back to school! I have one going today and the other tomorrow! Yeah!

Daisy I remember my trip to Whitley Bay as a child and I loved Spanish City and the beach!! Angel will tell you that is now the white Dome is long gone. It's great having those memories. I think my boys wll only remember Xbox and playstiations and itouches!! I try hard to be strict but only seem to have got as far as refusing to have Sky or Cable TV as we'd all be sat like zombies in front of the tv!!

Wow! an 8 miler!! Another fab day!! Hope the forecast remains good for next few days especially your big day Angel. Have a fab fab day!

Morning Angel!! Wow! It's weigh day for you! I wonder if you will have a sneak at home morning weigh it are will you use you will power and wait until official weigh in later today? I suspect the latter! Can't wait to hear how you have done. Well I guess the big day is now finally around the corner. You must be fixed a whole range of emotions. Just enjoy enjoy enjoy! Hope to catch you later.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've not been on too much. Loads going on and I had to cancel my weigh in this evening :cry:

I will use Boots scales on Sat morning which would be my usual day and closer to my time. I'm very lucky as I have excess packs so don't need products but do want my weigh in.

The good thing is I have all of my print out's from boots from the start so It will be good to compare my very 1st slip to my slip this week :D

My top news is at a visit to my GP yesterday we discussed a Tummy tuck and she has agreed to put me forward for NHS funding.

I have to.................
go back in 12 weeks and lost the bit more I want to lose and then prove I can maintain ( Easier said than done I'm sure ) But what a great motivation. I know even if she puts me forward I may not get it BUT its enough to keep me on track and I am THRILLED as I do feel I am more likely to keep the weight off without the over hang. I can't afford one here in the UK but if I am declined I will seriously consider going abroad.

Everything else is going to plan but still a list of things to do within the next 48 hours, Pack for Vegas, sort table " bits " into boxes for the hotel, Label kids activity bags.........The list goes on but like I say nothing major.

I PROMISE to report back this weeks loss before I set off for the Hotel on Sat.

Just want to say thank you again for all of the support and encouragement over the past 6 months.
I can not thank you all enough :thankyou: Cambridge and this forum have CHANGED MY LIFE and that is not a exaggeration !

:love047:

Awh! Angel! Wishing you all the very best for your wedding day! Have a fabulous honeymoon and enjoy!! Your are amazing!!!! Xxx

Angel i really hope you have the most AMAZING wedding day and honeymoon you have done amazingly well and thats fab news your GP is supportive about NHS tuck, got oodles to look forward to so happy for you :) xx

Angel - fantastic news about the tummy tuck - how long do you have to maintain the weight? I'm interested but am not sure what I'll be left with because I've still got a wad of fat around my tummy. I don't think at my age it will spring back though. At 10.11 I've still got a surprising amount of flab - in January I was aiming for 11.6 which seems huge now.
Only a couple of days of singledom left for you now - it would be great to hear about our last weigh in but I won't blame you if the forum has to take a backseat!
Don't thank us - we have all been inspired by your journey to your slim wedding.
x

Angel - fantastic news about the tummy tuck - how long do you have to maintain the weight? I'm interested but am not sure what I'll be left with because I've still got a wad of fat around my tummy. I don't think at my age it will spring back though. At 10.11 I've still got a surprising amount of flab - in January I was aiming for 11.6 which seems huge now.
Only a couple of days of singledom left for you now - it would be great to hear about our last weigh in but I won't blame you if the forum has to take a backseat!
Don't thank us - we have all been inspired by your journey to your slim wedding.
x

I have to go back in 12 weeks but I will have to maintain for at least a year I would imagine although Im not 100% sure.

Daisy you ahve done fab I agree though when I set my 1st goal at 11.3 I thought it would be my dream come true but now I know I want to get to 10.3. I just hate the fact it has slowed down ( My fault for not being 100% though )

Fingers crossed I can get back on it after Vegas.

Hope to hear how well you have all done upon my return x x x

Morning all,

I am on my final push before thwe ddding and as predicted its bliddt TOTM ! I could cry as I started taking Utovlan ( From my GP ) to try and stop it. It may stop before the wedding but my main concern was the 11 hr flight to vegas and It would have stopped by Tue so I guess it's just one of those things.

On the plus side it's only just 9am and Ive had 2ltr of water and a 500ml mug of green tea ! I am hoping to drink extra water and fingers crossed it will help reduce the period bloating which is the last thing I want in my bliddy wedding dress.

Will pop back later but have a good day everyone x x x

Awh! Angel that is such a nuisance but like you like you say it's one of those things, that's the kind of timing I would have just when I don't need it! Glad you are not letting that dampen your spirits hon. I meant to say that it is brilliant about your doctor referring for tummy tuck and I do hope you get it on the NHS. Whatever, you do try and avoid going to get it done abroad. If that is your only choice I would seriously research heavily on the surgeon but ultimately the after care, what happens if the stiches don't heal who pays for after care. You need to know the terms and conditions in detail. I have several friends who are anaesthetists and tell me about the number of cases they have where they are anaesthetising patients who have corrective suregery for botched surgery or as a result of poor after care usually done abroad.

Sorry don't mean to scare you or put youf off but just research as much as you can hon. x

Angel - what a pain - TOTM could not have come at a more inconvenient time - hopefully you'll be over the worst by Sunday.
You'll no doubt be having a busy day tomorrow - but if you find a moment do let us know how your last weigh in goes. Looking forward to see your wedding photo when you get back from Vegas. I will no doubt still be here - at the rate I am going - will probably still be here by Christmas!

Angel - Happy Wedding!!! I'll be thinking of you all weekend in your beautiful dress having a wonderful time! Congratulations!!!

Have a wonderful day Angel, all your hard work boils down to today, this is the day you've been waiting for!! You will be a stunning bride!

Have a wonderfull day Angel and an amazing time in Vegas really looking forward to seeing your pics on your return =D I hope you feel the like stunning princess you deserve to feel like x

Congratulations Angel. Have a wonderful day and know that you deserve all your happiness and looking fabulous! Xx

Back