Angry frustrated

L

letsdoit

Yeah initially it's that simple- cal in cal out. But after awhile, you face a plateau, despite eating lesser cal as before. You drop your cal further- still no use.

Exercise- no use. Frustrated, you throw in the towel. You put on back the weight. Game over.

Next few yrs later, try again, fail again. I've been reading online articles about how 70% of the diets don't work. I mean yes it's good to try but at the end of the day, will it amount to anything?! Ok great lose 1-2kg but that's it.

It's genetically determined. There's only so much we can do. I lost my period on a bmi of 20- which is the freaking NORM for generally skinny people. What!?

I used to eat 700, then went up to 2200 then down to 1200 then down again to 900. Still not losing a f ing pound.

You guys asked me to increase my cal intake. I did that in the past and it didn't work. I don't know how am I going to take that leap of faith again

Hi, I'm quite nee to this website, and iv just come across your post, I can totally relate to how your feeling, I have tried so hard in the past doing silly diets (drinking saltwater :/) impossible diets (0 calories a day) to credible diets (slimming world) and have barely lost a pound, I exercise and still nothing !! It's so hard but there is always light at the end of the tunnel... I'm going to try Cambridge diet next, trying not to get my hopes up to much, but staying positive .... Whatever your doing I'm sure that it will begin to pick up, snd try and not be too down on yourself... It's a ling road and not a race... You will get there !!! If u ever need to get anything off ur chest let me know!! Take care :)

Back