Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Angus roast beef?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by azwethinkweiz, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hey,
    Not sure about this one or what way to point it... My mum is making a roast beef dinner today *sigh*. Anyone got any idea what I should point a slice of roast beef at?
    Thanks guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Aw hon - no good when people think they're doing a favour by cooking you something you can't point eh?

But roast beef isn't too bad - a 45g slice of silverside (a large slice say) is 2pp. Just make sure you fill your plate with mostly meat and veg and just a little carb and you'll be fine.

Enjoy. xx

4. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I know, I appreciate them trying but I think they're a little bored of my need to point everything already lol.
    Thanks so much Sneeze, helps a lot! Mostly veg for me hehe :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.