Aniversary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mandye, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Well its a mile stone again ,its my 18 aniversary of my 21st birthday today.
    Its also coming upto 2 years since I started CD and I thought Id let all of you know that it does work it is possible and with a little bit of work and common sense you can live a "normal life" and still maintain your weight loss .
    Dont give up just because of one bad day because life is like that just carry on and all will balance itself out .
    Hope everyone had a brill bank holiday spent mine at Ripon races lost on every race but had the best day bit tipsy now so time for bed xxx good luck all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    Wow, you look amazing, you're like a different woman. Its so inspiring to hear from people who've maintained. Get sick of hearing about how 95% of dieters gain it all back, its no wonder when you're given that sort of attitude from others/media from the start. People like yourself give me faith in myself that i can do this, and succeed. Thanks for sharing xx

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Great pictures - you look amazing! What a fantastic loss, well done!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.