Anna Nicole Smith

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ivy, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Its bound to be here somewhere but i am absolutely gutted at this news...i really thought she was the dogs balls and was a massive fan.

I wish i was articulate and maybe abut of a poet but i'm not, but i do hope whereever she may be in spirit shes at peace.

In the immortal words of Morrissey

"On their hands - at last ! - a dead star !
    But they can never taint you in my eyes
    No, they can never touch you now"

~paint a vulgar picture

Ivy :tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I feel soooo sorry for her....she has been thru so much over the last few years and I do hope she is at peace now

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Absolutely tragic - so much going wrong for her, yet she still was so full of life :(

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    It's that poor little babyI feel sorry for. Anna Nicole is hopefully at peace but what about that little girl she left behind?

Love Barb

6. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

This happened while I was in America.

Boy are their media people dogs.

I'd like to say they are worse than ours, but I expect they are all about the same.

They have interviewed everybody who might have known her, including the person who sold her the daily newspaper. It is a circus and it is easy to lose sight of the fact that a young woman died.

I share the sentiment that it was such a waste of such a troubled life.

7. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

I'm really sad this happened too, and was more than a bit pissed off when Chris Moyles thought it appropriate to make a sexist vulgar joke at her expense the morning it was announced.

8. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

India Knight wrote a very supportive piece about her in the Sunday Times last week - it's such a tragic end to a woman who just wanted to better herself but couldn't cope with the rubbish that horrid folk threw at her.

I find it so sad that her idol was Marilyn Monroe - I can't imagine that she ever envisaged sharing the same tragic end.

Bless her - and her poor little baby girl.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.