Anna_B's Diary

yay! :) that's great that you can freeze stuff down. there's never enough room in our freezer at home to do stuff like that. i have my own freezer drawer but that's full of quorn pieces, fillets and mince and other bits and bobs....plus my minimilks of course!

if you feel a little frustrated on the plan i would spend an afternoon cooking meals you can freeze down. that way you can't give yourself the excuse of not having anything suitable to eat :)

That's my plan, this way I have no excuses. I've a few ideas of things I can cook & freeze that will fit in well with the family as well. :)

We have 2 freezers so lots of room. I've been cooking everything from scratch for a while now so it's not difficult to make things sw friendly, using quorn instead of meat etc. Some of my usual recipes only need a little tweaking which helps.

I just hope I can resist the temptation of eating lots of cookies & cake when I make the next batch for the children. I love cookies straight out the oven. :eek:

I just hope I can resist the temptation of eating lots of cookies & cake when I make the next batch for the children. I love cookies straight out the oven. :eek:

...get your kids to make them and tell them they're not allowed to give you any! and when they're due out of the oven make sure you have something free that's big and stodgy prepared for you to eat....that way you won't be staring at them and drooling! lol

...get your kids to make them and tell them they're not allowed to give you any! and when they're due out of the oven make sure you have something free that's big and stodgy prepared for you to eat....that way you won't be staring at them and drooling! lol

LOL :D:D:D I'll have to find some way of dealing with it as I don't want them to miss out & I also need to be able to learn to deal with these kind of situations so I can lose weight & keep it off long term :)

After feeling more positive about sw yesterday I stood on the scales this morning...

I'm on day 4 & I've lost nothing, zero, stayed the same. I'm feeling really discouraged/fed up. :cry:

I'm going to keep at it but it's hard when there are no results. :(

B: 2 wheatabix (HexB) milk (HexA)

Snack: 85g prunes (HexB) free yoghurt, grapes

L: Quorn balls, tomato sauce, pasta

Snack: Not sure yet but will be free.

D: Quorn sausages, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans.

I'm going to use my syns for chocolate this evening & have a snickers. It's 16 syns. I'm feeling really fed up at loosing no weight yet so thought I'd plan in some chocolate rather than end up going completely off plan. :)

Hi hun, well done for planning in the chocolate. Seriously though, your food diaries are looking great so stick at it and see what the scales say on WI day. Don't give up, this really does work xxx

After feeling more positive about sw yesterday I stood on the scales this morning...

I'm on day 4 & I've lost nothing, zero, stayed the same. I'm feeling really discouraged/fed up. :cry:

I'm going to keep at it but it's hard when there are no results. :(

stick at it - you shouldn't weigh yourself until weigh-in (even though we all do!!!). sometimes a loss doesn't show up until the last minute. i've had weeks where i've stayed the same all week on the scales at home and then on the morning of weigh-in they've dropped and i've had a good loss. just plod along and you will see results :)

make sure you eating lots of vegetables and fibre

I'm going to use my syns for chocolate this evening & have a snickers. It's 16 syns. I'm feeling really fed up at loosing no weight yet so thought I'd plan in some chocolate rather than end up going completely off plan. :)

you could have 10 chocolate minimilks for 15 sins!!! lol

I ended up having a minimilk & snickers so 17.5 syns but as I've not been using up all my syns I figured it would be ok to go over this once.

I didn't do my 30 minutes of step aerobics on the wii fit today. I did a very thorough clean out the inside of my car instead (I didn't have time for both) & have been generally quite active.

I'm feeling fairly despondent still, wondering if I'll end up loosing anything. With over 10 stone to lose I would have expected a reasonable loss in my first week, I thought around 5 pounds but that's looking very unrealistic right now. I keep trying to remind myself this is a journey not a race. I am eating much healthier so must be at least benefiting from that.

you will have loss if you've stuck to the plan. your food diaries look fine. :)

I have stuck to the plan but again this morning I weighed myself & no loss :cry:

why don't try making the majority of your meals superfree veg/fruit/eggs/quorn? basically any food that's free on a green and red day. it will take a bit of thinking/planning but it will give your loss a boost. look for the foods with s and ss next to them in your book.

for example; you could have loads of fruit for breakfast; pile of salad with a cheese sandwich for lunch; massive omelette with cheese, onion, peppers, mushrooms, etc, for dinner. then have your sins as normal and your healthy extras included or seperate.

oh yeah...and don't trust your scales at home. mine are digital and were £70 and they're still not 100% accurate. it showed i'd stayed the same last week from the previous week but i'd actually gained 1.5lbs. other weeks it's showed 1lb loss and i've actually lost 3.5lbs at class.

I've completely mess up today & eaten badly & all off plan.

Cornflakes, milk, sugar

2 thick slices white toast, margarine & marmalade.

3 thick slices white toast, margarine, peanut butter.

1 pack of hula hoops

2 snickers.

What a disastrous day! I've had a lot going on & have been really upset so just grabbed what I felt like :(

Today is done & dusted. Back on plan tomorrow.

Hi Anna, first off.. well done for posting what you went off plan with. When I go off plan I hate admitting what I ate, never mind writing it down.

Hope you're back on plan now? x

I've completely mess up today & eaten badly & all off plan.

Today is done & dusted. Back on plan tomorrow.

that's the best attitude to take if you have a bad day :)

we all have them - i had 4 days off plan a few weekends ago, but now i'm back on plan 100%.

Back