Anna_B's Diary

how did weigh-in go? i only lost half a pound!!! was gutted...been really good all week, but fingers crossed for next week.

Well done on the 1/2 pound. I lost nothing :( am wondering if SW is for me...

hi anna, how many days in a row did you eat on plan prior to your weigh in?

I was off plan for the one day I wrote about. I've not had a chance to update my meal plans each day since then but I've been 100% on plan. I have over 10 stone to lose so am VERY disapointed to lose nothing. One day shouldn't have ruined the loss for all week.

I need to think again as I always lost on WW.

can't believe you didn't lose any weight this week! it may have been the day that you had off plan - as it was only a few days before your weigh-in.

stick at it 100% - try treating yourself after weigh-in and that way you won't feel deprived and can focus on the plan the rest of the week. try and keep a diary of what you eat every day and if you feel tempting to eat crap then make a huge bowl of free pasta to fill you up. when you're stuffed you won't feel the urge to binge on the wrong things...that's how i avoid the bingemonster! lol

i've got the same amount of weight to lose as you - don't give up. we'll get there together :)

Hi Anna,

Please don't give up!! I have alot of weight to loose too so I know how frustrating it can be when you don't loose.

I have done OK so far with SW, but find I have the best weeks when I eat loads and I mean loads of free food. Try eating something every few hours, even if it's just a slice of apple, also are you drinking plenty? I find if I don't drink enough fluid I simply don't loose weight, you should be aiming for at least 2 litres of water a day. Also is it your totm, I struggle to loose that week too. There could be lots of reasons why the weight didn't move this week but I bet if you stick to plan 100% for one more week you'll see those scales move.

Big hugs and keep your chin up you know you can do this!!

Back