*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

well done on your fab loss this week. Keep on with the planning and I'm sure the weight will drop off. Keep thinking of Paris. I am also sure the planning will help things with your mum too especially as she's doing most of the cooking for you. This really is a healthy eating plan the whole family can follow once it all becomes routine. fingers crossed for another good loss for you xx

Stahir said:
Well done hun, read all of it :D ;) and it's motivated me to move my butt so will go jogging with my son in the morning!

1st weigh in is on tuesday for me so let's see what happens, generally though, i'm a slow loser :( and i'm terrified of eating as much as they keep telling me to eat!

Ah well, lets see what tuesday brings :eek: :cross:

Keep at it girl, you're doing well.

I'm glad I could help! :)
I hope the weather is okay for your jog.
Good luck for Tuesday lovely! I hope the scales are good to you.
I was a slow loser when I first started, but that was mainly because I wasn't on plan 100% the first week I do it I lose 10!
The plan works and make sure you're enjoying all the lovely food!
Xx

Nettyneil said:
well done on your fab loss this week. Keep on with the planning and I'm sure the weight will drop off. Keep thinking of Paris. I am also sure the planning will help things with your mum too especially as she's doing most of the cooking for you. This really is a healthy eating plan the whole family can follow once it all becomes routine. fingers crossed for another good loss for you xx

Thankyou very much :) your kind words have put a big grin on my face!
Hope you're having a wonderful week xx

Hi Anne_vixen

I have just been reading through your diary and well done for a fabulous 10lb loss! :party0011: What day do you weigh in?

Anyway keep it up! Do you attend a class? I do slimming world from home so love this site for some support!

Great that planning with your mum has helped things out. Maybe because she feels more involved and you can cook and plan together she is being a bit more helpful to you. Planning really is the key isn't it, we have started writing our meal plans for the week on the board in our kitchen, its really helping.

What did you put in your treat tin?!

Claire xx

Hi Anna_vixen

I have just been reading through your diary and well done for a fabulous 10lb loss! :party0011: What day do you weigh in?

Anyway keep it up! Do you attend a class? I do slimming world from home so love this site for some support!

Great that planning with your mum has helped things out. Maybe because she feels more involved and you can cook and plan together she is being a bit more helpful to you. Planning really is the key isn't it, we have started writing our meal plans for the week on the board in our kitchen, its really helping.

What did you put in your treat tin?!

Claire xx

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my diary!
I weigh in on a thursday, and I go to group. I love going!
I'm always here if you need anything, and I'll try and help :)

Planning has been the best thing I could have done to help me on my slimming world journey. Its brilliant! I feel so organised haha!

I'll do a post of my treat tin next with a picture :) xx

My treat tin..

...well actually its a sandwich box from a while ago that I never used, but I thought it was quite cute!

My boyfriend bought me a bag of the funsize chocolates. I have gone through and wrote on each packet the syn value.
It's brilliant!

Anna x

Attachments

• image-1742200168.jpg
    image-1742200168.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 184
  • image-1945797874.jpg
    image-1945797874.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 200
Hi! :) have really struggled today - but still got a smile on my face!
I spoke to my mom about how she was going to do the food shopping this week, and whether she wanted any money etc.
So my parents went shopping and they bought things that were on offer, and came back and said this is what we have got, what can we make from this?
My dad is following the slimming world plan now by counting syns etc. which is great because he needs to lose about half of what he weighs apparently. So I'm so glad to be helping him, as me and my siblings have really worried about him for a while. He would NEVER come to group, but him even eating slimming world friendly food and counting syns, is amazing!! So I'm super happy to be helping him. :D

So, once again I have sat down and planned my whole week, breakfast, lunch and dinner, leaving room for syns. I really think that was the key to my success last week.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. :)

Food diary to follow -

"The time for change is now. It's never too late."

Anna xx

Breakfast
bacon
eggs
toast (HEB)
tomato ketchup x1 tbsp - 1syn
coffee 0.5 dash of milk - 0.5syns

snack
banana

lunch
half a small tray of plain chicken kebab meat - 2.5 syns
2tbsp light light mayo - 2syns
2tbsp bbq sauce - 2syns
salad

dinner
spag bol
ketchup x1/2 tbsp - 0.5syn
cheese (HEA)

snack
muller light; toffee

Total; 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Hi Anna,
Just been reading through your thread, big well done for your loss this week. Hope that the upcoming week will be just as successful for you!
X

Thankyou! :) Hope you are having a fab week so far. Keep up your hard work! xx

Hey!
Already have been for a walk it was great! I love being outside.
Breakfast today is syn free sausage sandwich (heb)
:) x

A lovely Sunday so far! :)
Feeling much more positive now, yesterday I could not stop thinking about food, which got me down a bit. But back to positive thinking today!

Breakfast
Syn free sausages
WW wholemeal 400g loaf - 2 slices - heb
1tbsp Tomato ketchup - 1syn
Coffee -splash of milk - 0.5syns

Snack
2 clementines
funsize bag of magic stars - 3.5syns

Lunch
creamy tomato pasta - recipe on slimming world website
cheese hea

snack
muller light - toffee

dinner
pork chops - fat removed
slimming world chips
beans
1 tbsp tomato ketchup - 1syn

total syns; 6syns

Last edited:
Congratulations on your loss! Keep it up!!
I know what you mean when you say you argue with your mum. I also live at home with my Mum, Brother and Sister. Although my mum says she wants to do slimming world with me, she does not stick to it! I however have and tried my best! But it is so hard! I like your idea of a meal plan tho! I may just have to do myself one of those!!

x

Alilou21 said:
Congratulations on your loss! Keep it up!!
I know what you mean when you say you argue with your mum. I also live at home with my Mum, Brother and Sister. Although my mum says she wants to do slimming world with me, she does not stick to it! I however have and tried my best! But it is so hard! I like your idea of a meal plan tho! I may just have to do myself one of those!!

x

Thankyou! It is tricky but it was the best thing I could have done to help with my mom and to help me with my weight loss. Xx

What a fabulous loss Anna, Congratulations! Your planning and 100% week has obviously paid off. Hope you have a good week. X

What a fabulous loss Anna, Congratulations! Your planning and 100% week has obviously paid off. Hope you have a good week. X

Thankyou lovely, hope you do too! :) xx

Alilou21 said:
I also love the idea of your snack box! I suffer terribly with a sweet tooth! What a fab idea!
x

It really works well for me! I hope it works out for you xx

Hi, so i got weighed in today, and had a loss of -10lb! woohoo!!
All ive done is stick to plan 100% its truly amazing!!

I purchased the new food directory and the new small branded free foods book. So motivated now!! I just don't want all that to come back on next week so really going to try!

Breakfast
banana
grapes
muller light vanilla
coffee - dash of milk 1/2 syn

snack
grapes
1 rose chocolate 1syn

lunch
toasted tuna and cheese sandwich (hea) and (heb)
salad cream 1syn

tea
turkey
peas
carrots
new potatoes
stuffing - 3syns
gravy - 3syns
roast potatoes - 8syns

syns total;17.5 syns

normally i have a take-out after weigh-in, so not too bad today, back on it 100% tomorrow!

20mins body magic - silver

Can't beat a Sunday lunch, pity i'm suck at work but i had Koffa curry i made last week so all's good :) When i have Sunday lunch its like yours but i have 2 yorkshire puds instead of the roast spuds which are less syns.

Back