*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Hey hey hey! I am so freaking proud of myself!! :) HOORAY!!
This is just going to be a post about how I managed to stay on plan this lunchtime even though I was having a battle with myself.

So I had a hard morning at work, it was frustrating, annoying and hard! Stupidly I didn't take a morning snack which meant by 11.45 I was in such an awful mood, and as I work with children I try and be smiley and happy all the time.
I was in such a terrible mood, the children were getting right on my nerves, I was snappy and moody, and I NEVER get like this! I was so disappointed in myself for not being my normal self with the children, after all its not their fault I am struggling!
One of the children gave me a late Christmas present which was a family of gingerbread penguins, so cute! - and looked incredibly yummy by about 12.00! But I didnt have one, not one single one! By 12.40 when I got home, I was just about ready to burst into tears, I was absolutely STARVING - again - my fault as I only had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie.
I peeled a clementine and ate that whilst I cooked bacon, syn free sausage, egg and beans. And the gingerbread penguins sat on the side.

If this had been a year ago - even 6 months ago before slimming world, I would have grabbed that pack of gingerbread penguins at 11.45 and ate the lot! Then as soon as I would have got home I woud have eaten 2/3 bags of crips, followed by biscuits, whilst my lunch was cooking!
I was so pleased with myself that I did not give into temptation, and even though I had a rubbish morning at work, I stayed true to the slimming world plan. :) HOORAY!! x

Well done on resisting those blasted penguins!!! I love gingerbread too! If you are interested I have a recipe for gingerbread men, 1.5 syns per man!

Good Luck weighing in today! :party0011: I am sure you will do fine and I will be checking in later :wavey:

Well done on resisting those blasted penguins!!! I love gingerbread too! If you are interested I have a recipe for gingerbread men, 1.5 syns per man!

Ooo lovely! would you mind giving me the recipe please? xx

Hello!!
Weigh-in today! Haven't been yet - will update on my iphone as soon as I know!

Food Diary
Breakfast
Bacon
Egg
Beans
x2 tbsp ketchup - 2syns

Snacks
Banana
Clementine
x2 malted milk biscuits - 4syns

Lunch
Toasted tuna & cheese sandwich (heb) (hea)
1 tbsp salad cream - 1syn

Dinner - will update
Roast Pork
Peas
Carrots
Potatoes
Gravy

Total syns; 7 syns

anna_vixen said:
Ooo lovely! would you mind giving me the recipe please? xx

Sure thing! I'm out and on my phone at the mo but will put it up when I get back. And I have another recipe for a SW White choc and Ginger cheesecake. It's the only cheesecake I've ever made that didn't taste "diet". It was lovely!

Sure thing! I'm out and on my phone at the mo but will put it up when I get back. And I have another recipe for a SW White choc and Ginger cheesecake. It's the only cheesecake I've ever made that didn't taste "diet". It was lovely!

Thankyou so much!! I haven't made anything sweet thats slimming world friendy yet - so that will be fab!! xx

So a start of a new Slimming World week for me - going to stay 100% on plan again.
1 more pound to get 2stone! Ahhh!! I better do it HAHA!!
So glad I managed to keep the 10lb off. Hooray! and 2.5 off tonight

Going to keep on it again this week - spoke to some targets members at group and I'm not having enough syns - so going to up the syns just slightly.
At work all day tomorrow, so will have to have lunch there, currently trying to think of things to do, probably will make pasta before work so I can eat it cold YUMMY!! and I'm having a syn free dinner tomorrow, so might even have a bag of crisps! woooooo! Going to up the exercise as well this week as I've only done the minimum for silver body magic.

I get paid on Tuesday, so going to treat myself to a slimming world recipe book and the low syn snack book - I think this will help with my syns too.

Keep Smiling x

WhitePigeon said:
Well done on your loss and here's to 100% week, I'm with you on that one! :D

Thankyou! Have a brilliant week! Xx

Hey! Had a terrible day at work - and have not done well on the syns today. :(
Got to keep my head held high at get 1lb off this week for my 2stone award :)

Breakfast
Weetabix (hea) (heb)

Snack
x2 clementines
x2 malted milk biscuits - 4syns

Lunch
Tomato n herb pasta in sauce
White Chocolate chip cookie - m&s - 17.5syns -UH OH!!
Salt and vinegar crisps - 4syns

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Homeade curry & rice

Total syns for today; 25.5! That damn cookie!
70 for the week- Will have 7 or less a day.

Hey! Not been very inspired today. Have stuck to plan but wasn't feeling my enthusiastic self today - probably because I have a cold!!

Breakfast
Muller light yoghurt - vanilla
Bacon
Bread (heb)
Ketchup 1syn

Snack
Clementine

Lunch
BBQ chicken with salad
Extra light Mayo 1 syn
BBQ sauce 1 syn

Dinner
Chicken stir fry
Blue dragon chilli and garlic stir fry sauce 5 syns for half the pack
Clementine
Banana

Total; 8 syns

Last edited:
Hi...just wanted to wish you well on your journey, you have some nice goals to keep you focused !!! Great things to look forward to !!! I lost a lot of weight ( over 6.5 st !! ) to be a Bridesmaid in my mid twenties, for my friend, a lovely tall, blonde and skinny size 8 !!! I didn't want to be the size 26 Bridesmaid waddling down the aisle !!! It was a big posh Wedding too, eeek !!!! It really motivated me, to keep going, and even when I look at the photos after all these years I feel proud ( and amazed ) I did it....
Anyway, didn't mean to ramble on !! Hehe !!! Do you get to chose your Bridesmaid dress ??? I didn't, but I really liked it anyway, as it was long and red !!! Yay ! One of my fav colours !!!

Lots of Luck

Diva x

Hi...just wanted to wish you well on your journey, you have some nice goals to keep you focused !!! Great things to look forward to !!! I lost a lot of weight ( over 6.5 st !! ) to be a Bridesmaid in my mid twenties, for my friend, a lovely tall, blonde and skinny size 8 !!! I didn't want to be the size 26 Bridesmaid waddling down the aisle !!! It was a big posh Wedding too, eeek !!!! It really motivated me, to keep going, and even when I look at the photos after all these years I feel proud ( and amazed ) I did it....
Anyway, didn't mean to ramble on !! Hehe !!! Do you get to chose your Bridesmaid dress ??? I didn't, but I really liked it anyway, as it was long and red !!! Yay ! One of my fav colours !!!

Lots of Luck

Diva x

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my diary and leave a comment :)
What an achievement - I bet you looked stunning! I'm not sure as of yet - my sister and her fiancee are having money issues at the moment and are not sure it will be 2012, unless they can sort something out! AH!
We have kind of discussed that my dress will either be; a grey/silver or a bronze kind of colour - but havent actually looked into anything yet as my sister has just started going back to work after maternity leave and has a 7month old baby boy, so she's finding it all a little stressful right now so I dont want to push her on it too much.
Sorry for the ramble hehe!!
We seem to be good at that!

Hope you're having a wonderful week! xx

Body Magic -
Saturday - 55mins on Kinect - at the end of it I was dripping with sweat - literally drips were running down my face!

The workout I did; 25 mins on Dance Central & the 'new year new you' workout on yourshape. LOVE IT!!

Sunday; went for a walk - 30mins - was very refreshing! x

Last edited:
Wow sounds great! Wish I had a kinect (wii fit has never made my face drip!) but my boyfriend says you need a big living room which we don't have! Maybe when move somewhere bigger!

By the way I haven't forgotten about those recipes, it's just that I'm at my parents' and don't have the recipes with me. Will try to do it when I get back today!

Hey!
Yeah I couldn't put mine in the living room as you need about 6ft from the camera to where you can stand - and my tiny living room just didnt cut it!
But I put it in the bedroom and I have just about enough space!

Thanks so much hun, there's no rush for them :) xx

Food diary for Sunday;

Breakfast
Banana
x2 clementines
vanilla muller light

Snack
-

Lunch
jacket potato
small amount of cottage cheese with chive - 1syn
baked beans