*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Sonyaart said:
Ok so far made home made sw cottage pie for tea and it's yum!
My mood has been fine today just tired. Where abouts do u live? Iam in Sunderland

Ooo lovely. I am just tucking in to homeade curry and boiled rice.
I'm in Birmingham xx

Home made curry and boiled rice all syn free! :)

Attachments

• image-3391225240.jpg
    image-3391225240.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 54
Ellebear said:
aww you too hun - and you are only down the road from me too!!! :) when are you being a bridesmaid babe? its such a great motivation to lose weight - xxxx

Yay! :) I love living in brum!
June/July 2012 not a date set yet but I'm aiming to be looking fab by then!
You have an even more fabulous goal! How exciting! Xxx

Sonyaart said:
Looks lovely. Everytime I make curry it turns out wrong lol

Hehe! My mom made it yum!

I am on facebook Hun but I don't like giving out my details sorry! Xx

Yay! :) I love living in brum!
June/July 2012 not a date set yet but I'm aiming to be looking fab by then!
You have an even more fabulous goal! How exciting! Xxx

I used to live in South Brum before I moved to Solihull :) and I still work in South Brum!

Yeah my goal is quite scary - hahahaha! xxxx

Sonyaart said:
Ok was just gonna chat on there

:) feel free to message me on here. Xx

Ellebear said:
I used to live in South Brum before I moved to Solihull :) and I still work in South Brum!

Yeah my goal is quite scary - hahahaha! xxxx

Ooo cool! I'm north Birmingham. :)
You live over the 'dark' side then - hehe that's what some work colleagues call south brum lol.

Haha! But still fabulous! Xxx

Food diary for yesterday - completely forgot!!

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich (heb)
Ketchup - 1syn

Snack
Clementine

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans and cheese (hea)
Handful of chips from oh - 3.5 syns

Snack
Funsize bag of milkybar buttons - 4

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Home made curry boiled rice

Total syns - 8.5

Last edited:
hehe - Dark Side!!! :) love it!!!! not sure its a good thing tho!

What day do you weigh in - how you feeling about your weigh in this week? xxx

Ellebear said:
hehe - Dark Side!!! :) love it!!!! not sure its a good thing tho!

What day do you weigh in - how you feeling about your weigh in this week? xxx

Haha!! :)
I weigh in on a Thursday, you?
I'm hoping for a loss. I've been trying really hard. So I'm hoping :)
What do you think? Xxx

I think you will lose - you have been keeping within syns each day - :D I also weigh in on Thursdays! (you dont go to my class do you?!?!) xxx

Ellebear said:
I think you will lose - you have been keeping within syns each day - :D I also weigh in on Thursdays! (you dont go to my class do you?!?!) xxx

I hope I lose!
How are you feeling about your weigh in this week?
Haha noooo! I haven't seen you there lol xxx

just popping in to say hi hun as its been a few weeks, you are doing excellently, believe it or not you are motivating me. its funny cos i always give up losing weight at 1.5 stones after looking in the mirror and self loathing thinking how am i going to lose all this etc so im determined to keep at it this time. Be encouraged you really are doing great keep at it. im thinking of getting a kinect it sounds great. massive cyber hugs hun xxx

I hope I lose!
How are you feeling about your weigh in this week?
Haha noooo! I haven't seen you there lol xxx

Positive - i had a terrible gain last week, so i think i have been 100% over the week - i will have done 2 hours of gym (got another hour planned tomorrow night) and that must help. Fingers crossed i can get it going in the right direction again!

I was about to say how do you know - but i have my piccie as my avatar!!! hehe! x:p

Positive - i had a terrible gain last week, so i think i have been 100% over the week - i will have done 2 hours of gym (got another hour planned tomorrow night) and that must help. Fingers crossed i can get it going in the right direction again!

I was about to say how do you know - but i have my piccie as my avatar!!! hehe! x:p

Im sure you'll do great :D

Ooo cool! I'm off to the gym tonight and will be going to my first zumba class tomorrow! Yay! Im really excited :D

Hehe! You make quite the detective! :D xxx

just popping in to say hi hun as its been a few weeks, you are doing excellently, believe it or not you are motivating me. its funny cos i always give up losing weight at 1.5 stones after looking in the mirror and self loathing thinking how am i going to lose all this etc so im determined to keep at it this time. Be encouraged you really are doing great keep at it. im thinking of getting a kinect it sounds great. massive cyber hugs hun xxx

Hey! Im glad I can help hun :D
Keep going hun - you will do it!!
I definetly recommend Kinect!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a wonderful week xxx

Back