Total syns; 2

Last edited:
Morning hun,

Just a quick drop in to say have a great first day back at work xx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Morning hun,

Just a quick drop in to say have a great first day back at work xx

Thanks lovely! Xx

So after a very merry Christmas, I went and got weighed in last night, in 2 weeks; 13.5lbs on !
I am so focused and ready for th year ahead, it was almost like I needed the motivation from group to completely get back on plan.

So I currently stand at 17st 8 lbs, my new fancy scales at home are the same as at group so I will be able to keep track :)

Yay!

Food diary - 6/1/12

Breakfast
Ww sausages 1.5 syns
Spaghetti
Ketchup 1 syn
1 toast 1/2 hexb
Butter 1 syn

Snack
X3 biscuits 9 syns

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Cheese hexa
Yoghurt

Snack
Carrot sticks
Apple
Pineapple
Alpen 1/2 hexb

Snack after gym
Roasted tomato and basil soup (homemade)

Dinner
Meatballs
Tomato sauce
Pasta

Total; 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Loopeylou said:
Your going to get that off in no time at all :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so lovely! X

6/1/12

Breakfast
Spaghetti
X3 syn free sausages
Egg
Sauce 1 syn

Lunch
Wholewheat pasta
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 1 syn
Banana

Snack
Pineapple

Dinner
Lamb kebab
Pitta hexb
Salad
Salad cream 1 syn

Last edited:
Happy Saturday lovely!!

Any nice plans for today? Not long until Florida now- I bet you are so excited :)

Have a great day xx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Happy Saturday lovely!!

Any nice plans for today? Not long until Florida now- I bet you are so excited :)

Have a great day xx

Hi Hun,
Been to the gym this morning and I'm off out tonight, just catching up with eastenders lol :)
Hope ur having a lovely day xxx

Hi Anna,
hope you dont mind me stopping by, was just having a good read through your diary! im new to this and it looks like youre eating loads of yummy food and the weight is dropping off you - slimming world really is amazing!! hope you are in for a good loss this week!
xxx

NicolaJaneyXO said:
Hi Anna,
hope you dont mind me stopping by, was just having a good read through your diary! im new to this and it looks like youre eating loads of yummy food and the weight is dropping off you - slimming world really is amazing!! hope you are in for a good loss this week!
xxx

Hey! Of course not, thanks for taking the time to read it! :)
I hope so!
Keep smiling xx

8/1/12

Breakfast
Scrambled egg
X2 toast hexb
Butter 1.5 syns

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Chicken
Salad
Stir fried onions and pepper
Rice - ainsley - Mexican style
Salad cream 1 syn
Mayo 2 syns

Snack
Muller

Dinner
Gammon
Potatoes
Veg
Gravy 2 syns
Stuffing 2 syns

Total syns; 8.5

Last edited:
image-2633490915.jpg

Lunch!

Hi! So I know this sounds bad, but I've just had my first bath for months, I normally take a shower every morning, and if I've been to the gym I'll have another shower, but since I got some lovely goodies from lush in the Christmas sales, I thought I'd have a bath, I was feeling super stressed today, and generally moody and now I'm relaxed, calm and ready for my busy week ahead. considering I was close to tears earlier because I couldn't fit some vegetables back in the freezer, I was so stressed and down, I've come a long way today.

My top tips for de-stressing
1.) breathe - simple and obvious but a deep breath in and out can make a huge difference
2.) eat well - don't turn to the crisps and chocolate, I had a banana and a muller for my snacks today and feel so good now for making the right choices
3.) be thankful for what is going on in your life, I thought about all the positives in my life and they outweigh the negatives for sure!
4.) take a nap - I took a short nap this afternoon, and I felt so rejuvenated afterwards!
5.) go for a walk - after dinner today, I went for a walk, I felt sluggish, I only went for a 10 minute walk and it made such a difference
6.) have a relaxing bath, I turned off the light, lit a candle, played some chill out music and sunk into the water and relaxed

Now I'm sat in bed typing this before lights out. I'm so calm and relaxed and ready for the week ahead, I may make this a weekly thing! :) night x

Good Morning! :D
9/1/12
Breakfast
Scrambled egg
Toast hexb
Butter 1.5 syns

Snack
Banana
Carrot Sticks

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Cheese hexa
Pineapple
X1 chocolate 2 syns

Snack
Mullerlight
X2 chocs 4 syns

Dinner
Sausages
Smash
Veg
Gravy 2 syns

Total; 9.5

Last edited:
Morning hun,

I like your relaxing tips- they make sense. Sometimes it is hard to remember to breath properly and deeply- it makes all the difference.

Food looks good, here is to another 100% week for you (and hopfully me this week!)

xx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Morning hun,

I like your relaxing tips- they make sense. Sometimes it is hard to remember to breath properly and deeply- it makes all the difference.

Food looks good, here is to another 100% week for you (and hopfully me this week!)

xx

Thanks lovely! Gotta keep going! Xx

So, after having quite a lengthy discussion with my personal trainer, I'm going to try and cut down on my carbs and up my protein, also going to try and eat as clean and organic as possible, will be going shopping tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that! I will also be trying to look at what carbs I will be eating and try to make them low gi :) I'm just going to try and be a little more aware of what I put in my tummy! :)

So, after having quite a lengthy discussion with my personal trainer, I'm going to try and cut down on my carbs and up my protein, also going to try and eat as clean and organic as possible, will be going shopping tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that! I will also be trying to look at what carbs I will be eating and try to make them low gi :) I'm just going to try and be a little more aware of what I put in my tummy! :)

Great plan lady! Proteins are so good for you and will really boost your weight loss I think! I like the clean and organic idea too- I would love to eat organic all the time and use farm shops, just haven't got the pennies at the moment.

Have you though of signing up to one of those organic veg box deliveries? My sister just signed up to this: Organic food, vegetables, fruit, meat : riverford organic vegetables I am thinking of giving them a try too.

Night night xxx

Back