Snack
ruby hifi hexb
vanilla yoghurt

Dinner
Chilli - el mince, onion, pepper, beans, tomatoes
Rice

Total syns; 3.5

Last edited:
So this morning I weighed in at 17 stone 9 and 3 quarter lbs, since my last sw weigh in I've put on over a stone!! I'm back on plan today, I'm back at work tomorrow, so if I can get back on it today then it will be easier when I'm at work, I just have to admit, I messed up and tried to get back on the wagon, but I couldn't, now I have no other events for a little while, I have no excuse!

Hey Hun, just focus on one day at a time. You can't change what's happened, move forward draw that line and be proud that your changing your future for a healthier one.
I know I'm prob facing a gain of over 7 lb after Xmas and a week Hols on Cotswold but what's important is taking control back as soon as we can and just trying our hardest every day. The food and drink was lovely but has left me, hubbie and son feeling bloated, lethargic and generally yuck..... Why oh why do we do it hey!!

Big hugs and I know you can do this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's so true, just have to move on and keep going! Taking an hour at a time at the minute, I will be 100% today!
:D

We will do it! :D xxx

So, just been for a walk :) so good to be in the fresh air :) loved it! Thinking if I can get fit enough I might do a half marathon/10k type thing in the summer time :)

Current loves

Glee - I have been watching season 1, I have never watched it before and I LOVE it!
Feeling healthier - This is my first proper day back on plan after my Christmas break, and I'm already feeling healthier
Walking - yesterday I convinced my other half to go for a walk, we went to the park and did about an hour walk - it was lovely to be in the fresh air and walking near the lake and through the woods
Perfume - I went a little crazy in the Christmas sales and bought 9 new perfume box sets, I am a little bit of a perfume junkie anyway so I enjoyed stocking up for the year in the sales, the one I am currently using is Michael Kors - Very Hollywood - Sparkling Holiday Edition - Yum!
Making new goals for the new year :D

Glad today's gone well :)
I too am a huge fan of Glee even have their songs on my iPod **blush** lol
I also love Sherlock Holmes and can't wait for Sunday to watch 2nd episode..... Think it's the only thing my hubbie, son and myself actually all agree on!!

I did shopping today and we all cheated with ready meals as I knew we would be out today visiting relatives. I picked wisely though and had an Eat Smart chicken in peppercorn sauces with roast potatoes and served with lovely big pile of fresh veggies....7.5 syns but for ease etc and staying on track was so worth it ( no Xmas cake, Chocs or cookies at my mums oh and no baileys coffee either - halo shining lol )

I've never heard of those perfumes, will have to investigate next time I go shopping. I'm have about 6 on the go depending on my mood.
X

Loopeylou said:
Glad today's gone well :)
I too am a huge fan of Glee even have their songs on my iPod **blush** lol
I also love Sherlock Holmes and can't wait for Sunday to watch 2nd episode..... Think it's the only thing my hubbie, son and myself actually all agree on!!

I did shopping today and we all cheated with ready meals as I knew we would be out today visiting relatives. I picked wisely though and had an Eat Smart chicken in peppercorn sauces with roast potatoes and served with lovely big pile of fresh veggies....7.5 syns but for ease etc and staying on track was so worth it ( no Xmas cake, Chocs or cookies at my mums oh and no baileys coffee either - halo shining lol )

I've never heard of those perfumes, will have to investigate next time I go shopping. I'm have about 6 on the go depending on my mood.
X

You're not alone, I have them on my iPod too hehe! Havent watched Sherlock yet, ill get round to it eventually!
Excellent decision making there, and amazing will power also! Fabulous!!
That's one perfume it's by Michael Kors, it's called 'very hollywood' but I have the sparkling holiday edition. I have many open bottles of perfume too, but this is the one I'm using out of my 9 new ones hehe! Just had my dinner was yummy! Hoping it will keep me full till bedtime now, I'm back to work tomorrow, hooray! Lol. It makes me tired just thinking about going back to work hehe!
Hope you're having a fabulous evening xx

Here are my new years resolutions!

1.) stay on plan as much as possible and get as close to target by 29th(ish) of December as possible as that is when I will be a bridesmaid

2.) lead a more healthy lifestyle

3.) expand my music repertoire and play some sort of music either flute or piano everyday

4.) try not to stress as much and try not to take everything to heart And by doing so hopefully become a more positive person

5.) relax and enjoy life!

anna_vixen said:
Here are my new years resolutions!

1.) stay on plan as much as possible and get as close to target by 29th(ish) of December as possible as that is when I will be a bridesmaid

2.) lead a more healthy lifestyle

3.) expand my music repertoire and play some sort of music either flute or piano everyday

4.) try not to stress as much and try not to take everything to heart And by doing so hopefully become a more positive person

5.) relax and enjoy life!

Loving the resolutions ...,, 2,3 and 5 for me too also be 2 stone lighter for Florida in June wohoo x

I'm going to Florida in February! My first holiday abroad and 1st time on a plane! I'm scared!! X

Food diary 3/1/2012 - expecting to go over syns as having back to work breakfast at work!

Breakfast 1
Alpen 1/2 hexb

Breakfast 2 at work
Small bread roll 5 syns
Sausage 3 syns
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Alpen 1/2 hexb

Lunch
Jacket potato
Salad
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Salad cream 1 syn
Philli hexa
Beans
Lots of red onion!

Snack
Gold coins - too many!

Dinner
Pork
New potatoes
Veg
Gravy 2 syns

Last edited:
anna_vixen said:
I'm going to Florida in February! My first holiday abroad and 1st time on a plane! I'm scared!! X

OMG your going to love it!!! We went in 2003 and had the best holiday ever, are you in a hotel or villa. We've got a villa so can chill on pool at night after a hard day on those rides :)
I'm such a big kid, we already have a good idea of which places were visiting based on our favs from last time. My son is 15 now so is tall enough for every ride whereas last time one adult had to stay with him do everything took longer.
As for planes.... I love them too :) honestly you have nothing to be scared off, there far safer than being in a car!!
When in feb do you go? X

Loopeylou said:
OMG your going to love it!!! We went in 2003 and had the best holiday ever, are you in a hotel or villa. We've got a villa so can chill on pool at night after a hard day on those rides :)
I'm such a big kid, we already have a good idea of which places were visiting based on our favs from last time. My son is 15 now so is tall enough for every ride whereas last time one adult had to stay with him do everything took longer.
As for planes.... I love them too :) honestly you have nothing to be scared off, there far safer than being in a car!!
When in feb do you go? X

We are in a villa :) so excited! I cannot wait to go to swim with dolphins! And we're going to universal where Harry potter is! Yay! I am praying I'm not going to need one of those extender belts for the plane because I'm too big, I would die of embarrassment! We are going in half - term so we will be there for valetines day :) xx

So, just got back from another walk :) I love being outside in the fresh air, even if it's super windy and cold!
I went for about 25 minutes, I love it! :D After having a migraine last night, I didn't feel like going to the gym was an option today so a walk was just the right thing to do as I was still feeling a little fuzzy!

I got a letter through the post the other day about my gym memebership, because I am currently on the under 21's membership it is fairly cheap (in comparison to the 'regular member' membership fee) as I turn 21 in March, my membership will be going up by £25, and will be £76 a month, needless to say, I can't really afford that, so, I have cancelled my membership and as I have to give 3 months notice, I will be finishing going to this particular gym around March.
I will be then going to the free gym there is at work, and will be going after work as regularly as I can and using the money I would have done to go to the gym to go to Zumba instead. I used to go to Zumba before I went to this gym so I am excited to start going again. I will be sad to leave this gym but I cannot justify spending that much money when there is a free gym at work! & a personal trainer is there 2 nights in the week anyway! woo!

anna_vixen said:
We are in a villa :) so excited! I cannot wait to go to swim with dolphins! And we're going to universal where Harry potter is! Yay! I am praying I'm not going to need one of those extender belts for the plane because I'm too big, I would die of embarrassment! We are going in half - term so we will be there for valetines day :) xx

No extender belt Hun, when I went in 2003 and Mexico the following year I was a size 24/26 and didn't need one so no worrying.
We swam with dolphins in Mexico, it's an amazing experience :)
We're planning 2 days at HP world as my son and me are huge fans ..... Butter beer and Bertie botts every flavour beans wohoo :)
Can't wait to hear all about it and pics please xx

anna_vixen said:
So, just got back from another walk :) I love being outside in the fresh air, even if it's super windy and cold!
I went for about 25 minutes, I love it! :D After having a migraine last night, I didn't feel like going to the gym was an option today so a walk was just the right thing to do as I was still feeling a little fuzzy!

I got a letter through the post the other day about my gym memebership, because I am currently on the under 21's membership it is fairly cheap (in comparison to the 'regular member' membership fee) as I turn 21 in March, my membership will be going up by £25, and will be £76 a month, needless to say, I can't really afford that, so, I have cancelled my membership and as I have to give 3 months notice, I will be finishing going to this particular gym around March.
I will be then going to the free gym there is at work, and will be going after work as regularly as I can and using the money I would have done to go to the gym to go to Zumba instead. I used to go to Zumba before I went to this gym so I am excited to start going again. I will be sad to leave this gym but I cannot justify spending that much money when there is a free gym at work! & a personal trainer is there 2 nights in the week anyway! woo!

Wow that's a huge price jump, how the hell do the justify it!!
Free gym.... So lucky and all that money you'll be saving :)

image-907350387.jpg

No extender belt Hun, when I went in 2003 and Mexico the following year I was a size 24/26 and didn't need one so no worrying.
We swam with dolphins in Mexico, it's an amazing experience :)
We're planning 2 days at HP world as my son and me are huge fans ..... Butter beer and Bertie botts every flavour beans wohoo :)
Can't wait to hear all about it and pics please xx

That's good, I was so stressed about having to have an extender belt. I'm so excited, it's definitely giving me some motivation to stay on plan! xx

Back