Anna's WW journey

I sorry babes with what your going through at the moment. Big hugs sweetie :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

I've just got back from the doctors & found out I'm going to need an operation on my foot. I think I'll go & hide under the duvet now before anything else goes wrong:cry:Roll on 2009! :)

Oh Anna, talk about it never rains but it pours.

Thinking of you and your family and hope for good news about your DH's job in the new year.

What is the op you have to have on your foot?

I've decided the operation in a really good thing. My foot has been causing me problems for years & if they say they can help by operating then it's all good really. I have had a lot of surgery in the past (I look like a patch work quilt lol) so operations themselves don't worry me too much, it's more the recovery that's a pain, running round after a toddler is not so easy with a foot in plaster! Still, I can think of worse things to have to deal with :)

Tie your toddler to a piece of elastic and tie the other end to the plaster cast on your foot ;)

Well done for keeping optimistic about as much as you can x

Oh Anna, talk about it never rains but it pours.

Thinking of you and your family and hope for good news about your DH's job in the new year.

What is the op you have to have on your foot?

Thank you :)

I kinda switched off as soon as the word surgery was mentioned as all I could think was 'you are kidding me, what else is going to happern today' but I remember something about fusing bones together & maybe removing bits. I'll ask more next time. My feet are not 'normal' so I knew this day would eventually come. They have corrected other parts in the past with great success.

Tie your toddler to a piece of elastic and tie the other end to the plaster cast on your foot ;)

Well done for keeping optimistic about as much as you can x

:8855::8855::8855:

ah angel, 2009 is going to be your year! Full of positive things! Get this horrid 08 out the way and into the past! Fingers are crossed and virtual cuddles being sent :)

Hiya honey, so sorry to hear your husbands job is under threat. I am in the exact same situation as him, but you know that legally they cant dismiss him on the grounds that he has been there the shortest time or that he costs them the most. Just remember that.

I'm also one of four and we have been told to expect minimum 1 redundancy, likely two. Like your husband, we won't know until after Christmas either :( So its a 50-50 chance I have of keeping my job. It's a scary time and I totally understand how you must be feeling, especially at Christmas.

But all we can do right now is stay positive chick, as we have to hold onto hope. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on you know I'm here!

xxxx

Aww hun 2008 really hasnt been kind to you :hug99::hug99:
Will be thinking of you and your family and hope that 2009 is a much kinder year for you all :hug99::hug99: xxx

Hoping that 2009 will bring better times for you. xxx

Just a quick update, my toddler now has a bug resulting lots of vomiting & typically over me! He's finding it all rather facinating now he's got over the shock so at least he's in a good mood with it. I'm very off plan, struggling to get focused, will try harder! :)

Big hugs for you and the little one. Hope the vomiting stop. Kids what are they like. My daughter a couple weeks ago had a nose bleed for about 15mins. I was so frightened and panicing and she thought it so funny that her nose was bleeding. Hope he feels better soon.

Back