Anna's WW journey

so pleased for you and your family Anna, thats brilliant news! :) Now you can get back to us here more often, yes? :D *hopeful face*

xxx

Great news Anna. I am very happy for you both:)

Great news about the job, congratulations :O)

Thats fantastic news Anna, so pleased for you, your OH and family!!! Finally the stress levels can return to normal :D

Just popping by, things have been really crazy here for a while. Along with many other things my husband was made redundant again, he was in the job for less than 2 months!

I'm doing well weight loss wise though so at least something is going well :):):)

Hope everyone is getting closer to their goals xx

really well done on your weightloss Anna, thats absolutely fantastic! sorry to hear about your hubby losing his job again - times are really hard at the moment but i hope everything picks up again for you soon :) x

Great to see you back Anna and doing so well. Sorry to hear re your OH but hopefully he finds something soon

M

Well done Anna. Lovely to see you around here. Sorry to hear you have been through another rough patch. It's not fair is it? You are doing soooo well. WELL DONE! xx

wow, well done Anna thats amazing - still on WW? x

Well done Anna that's brilliant. xx

wow, well done Anna thats amazing - still on WW? x

Thanks :) I've got really slack at counting points, I really should get back to it 100%. Guessing is far from ideal but the closer to goal I get the more relaxed I feel about my weight the less effort I seem to be prepared to put in :eek:

Hi
Hope you are ok & having a good week :)

Back