Anna's WW journey

Thank you everyone, your support again is amazing :) I did stop in the end but because I'm in so much pain I now have no choice. It's a major flair up which will have been caused by a mix of things. It means no exercise for at least a week, I'll just be sticking to everyday things & resting whenever possible which is fine as I have loads of reading to do for my course & my toddler loves curling up on the settee with a pile of books for mummy to read.

I have gone so far over my points today I couldn't even begin to count them, lots & lots of chocolate has been eaten. I find it hard when in a lot of pain, I've always found it a time when I've eaten way to much junk. Thankfully these flair ups are not as frequent as they used to be & settle down quicker. I will try to get back to it tomorrow & keep to my points but I'll have done so much damage today I'll be hoping for a STS on Monday.

I'm in so much pain I could cry, even my clothes are hurting me. At least I know it will go back to more tolerable levels, hopefully soon :sigh:

Just been reading up on this hon and it sounds awful. I do understand that, as it's a long-term condition, you don't want to let it limit you too much but, as others have said, do be kind to yourself and rest up as much as you need to xxx

Sorry its a major flare hun. Give those OU course books a good bashing tomorrow instead of your body (what course are you doing again?). Cuddle up with your little people and take some "me" time!

Don't stress over the chocolate you've had today - everyone has a little blip sometimes. Draw a line under it and remember tomorrow is another new day and another new start :)

Take care and hope your pain subsides soon :) xxx

Just been reading up on this hon and it sounds awful. I do understand that, as it's a long-term condition, you don't want to let it limit you too much but, as others have said, do be kind to yourself and rest up as much as you need to xxx

Bless you. I have lived with stage 3 RSD for a long time now & normally keep it fairly stable. This is always a challenging time of year for RSD sufferers as it is affected by sudden temperature changes & with the weather being freezing cold one day & wet & mild the next it plays havoc with it. I will be taking things easy & make sure that once things settle to their normal levels I pace myself to make sure I don't go straight in to another flair up.

Sorry its a major flare hun. Give those OU course books a good bashing tomorrow instead of your body (what course are you doing again?). Cuddle up with your little people and take some "me" time!

Don't stress over the chocolate you've had today - everyone has a little blip sometimes. Draw a line under it and remember tomorrow is another new day and another new start :)

Take care and hope your pain subsides soon :) xxx

Thank you :) At the moment I'm taking 'Inclusive Education' & I'm finding the course books a fascinating read so it's a pleasure to be stuck on the settee with a book.

Thankfully the children are really good when I have a flair up, I think we are so busy normally that they really don't mind a quiet week or two although we still do lots just more crafts, stories, singing, games etc rather than going out lots. We all enjoy it so every cloud really does have a silver lining :) I know I'm bias but I really do have 2 wonderful children who are very entertaining & great fun to be around. Their grandparents are just down the road which is rather handy ;):)

I've given up worrying about the chocolate. I know this is a life long journey & things like this will happen. It's what you do next that really counts & I know I will get back on plan :)

Rest young lady! Sorry you are suffering hun. Please don't stress about the chocolate! That's the least of your worries. Take care x

Hope you'll be right as rain soon. Take care of youself and get loads of rest. I'm sure you're little one will get you loads of cuddles to make you feel all better

Hi Anna

Snuck a bit of time at work to check in and see how you are. Do take it easy today and forget yesterday it may not impact on the scales and if it does don't worry.

Multiple hugs

M

big hugs for you Anna! xxx hope you are feeling more comfortable today!

Morning Anna, :hug99: hope you've got your feet up, getting lots of rest and having lots of cuddles :)

Inclusive education sounds brill - can't wait to do that one :D xxx

Thank you for all your messages. I'm in too much pain today & am eating too much food :( We have friends over this evening to watch Mamma Mia & we are having a take-away, not sure what yet but today is already a disaster points wise. To be honest it feels like the least of my worries right now, I just need to get over this flair up & then get back to normal.

On a happier note, my toddler has been given a Fifi talking doll, he is a big Fifi fan so is one very excited & happy little boy today which is making my job really easy :D

awwwwwww hun *big hugz* xx

I've given up worrying about the chocolate. I know this is a life long journey & things like this will happen. It's what you do next that really counts & I know I will get back on plan :)

That's a great positive attitude you have!
So sorry that you are in so much pain...I really hope that it calms down for you soon! xx

Awww hun, :grouphugg: don't worry about the diet, just get yourself better. Make sure your OH washes up after your takeaway tonight and you keep your feet up and rest as much as possible. Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes your way :vibes: Take care and hope you're pain lessens very soon :) xxx

I just want to say hi Anna. I hope you are feeling a little better soon. Big hug (((HUG)))

Thank you for all the messages :thankyou:
I'm still in the flair up, yesterday was horrid. I'm now also full of cold, have a sore throat & cough so am feeling a bit sorry for myself.

We had a good time last night, I ate far too much chineese & loads of quality streets but that was yesterday. Not sure what I thought of Mamma Mia, everyone else loved it, it was entertaning but I'm not sure it lives up to all the hype, I might have to watch it again just to be sure ;):)

My husband if off this weekend (he normally does a 6 day week) which is good as it means I can do as little or as much as I feel up to :D

Feeling very positive today, going to make more christmas decorations as not long now before we will be putting the trees up :) I love Christmas!!!!! I'm a Christian so it has that extra special meaning for me as well as all the fun putting the decorations up, buying things for the children & then seeing them open their presents on Christmas day, the time spent with family & friends. It's a really wonderful time of year for us although I appreciate it is also a really difficult time for many. It will be the first Christmas without my very loved Grandfather, he will be greatly missed but we will thank God for him & the fun & love he bought to our lives.

It's the only time you get presents at someone elses birthday party, Christmas rocks! :8855::D

Hi Anna,

Wow, you are such an inspiration - not just on the diet and activity points front...but on your mothering and posivite attitude.

I have just read through all your diary and have been really inspired by you to look at life more brightly. You never seem to complain about anything - just get on with things.

Well done on everything you have achieved so far and I'll watch your diary with interest for added boost points each day.

Hope you are feeling better and that the excitement of christmas is making up for the discomfort.

Rosie x

Back