Anna's WW journey

Anna, so sorry you have had some bad news. I hope things ease up for you soon.

How fab that people are noticing. How great does it feel? Well done Anna. You are doing brilliantly :D

Anna - glad you weight work has been noticed! It's funny how once a couple of people notice the compliment starts to snowball

I forgot to say that 2 of the mums commented on the fact I'd lost weight, one when I took my son to pre school & the other when I collected him, it's the first time anyone has said anything :D

Awww you must be chuffed!

Thank you once again for your support, this really is one wonderful group of people :thankyou:

It's been a better day. We had 2 lots of bad news, one is now resolved although has left me a bit shook up, I'm really glad it's all sorted now though. The other will take time but at least we have one less thing to worry about :)

My husband is really not well, he's been in bed most of the day. My toddler had pre school this morning & we spent this afternoon making Christmas cards. He had great fun, lots of paint & glitter. Needless to say he ended up in the bath again :D

Sorry about your bad news - hope OH gets better soon x

I had had a dreaful day. I had to phone an ambulance as my husband was having problems breating. He has been admitted to hospital & will be there for a few days whilst they try to stabilise him. There is something really horrid about watching your husband fight for breath :cry: I'm exhausted.

OMG Anna, that's awful! :hug99::hug99:Am so sorry that you're really having a rough ride at the moment. Hope you have some supportive family/friends around to help you out - I know it's going to be tricky with going to and fro the hospital but try to get some rest. You don't want another flare up again. Hope your hubby gets better really soon - he's in the best place. Take care hunny :hug99: xxx

Oh goodness thats awful! Does he have Asthma?? I have been taken into hospital a few times with breathing because of asthma, it is sooo scary, something you take for granted! I shall be thinking of you angel and wish your husband a very speedy recovery!! It will all be related to this cold weather I am sure. Take care of your wee self honey xx

Oh Anna, you poor thing. Things are really rough for you at the moment. I really hope your hubby feels better soon. You must be so worried. Let us know how you are both doing. Take care of yourself xxx

Thank you. My husband is still very poorly in the hospital & just to add to my stress levels my toddler is ill & I've not long got back from taking him to the hospital as well. I'm exhausted, almost no sleep last night. My in-laws are going to have my toddler this morning for me (so hard leaving him when he's ill) so I can go & see my husband.

I forgot to say that 2 of the mums commented on the fact I'd lost weight, one when I took my son to pre school & the other when I collected him, it's the first time anyone has said anything :D

I'm sure that give you such a boost in confidence.

I had had a dreaful day. I had to phone an ambulance as my husband was having problems breating. He has been admitted to hospital & will be there for a few days whilst they try to stabilise him. There is something really horrid about watching your husband fight for breath :cry: I'm exhausted.

So so sorry to hear about your DH. They will take care of him in hospital. Its the best place for him to be right now. I'm sure he'll be ok soon and out of hospital soon. My prays are with you and your family.

Thank you. My husband is still very poorly in the hospital & just to add to my stress levels my toddler is ill & I've not long got back from taking him to the hospital as well. I'm exhausted, almost no sleep last night. My in-laws are going to have my toddler this morning for me (so hard leaving him when he's ill) so I can go & see my husband.

Hope your littlelin feels better soon. Stay strong hun. Big hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Sorry to hear things not going well for you. Its horrible when loved ones are ill, we've had a bit of a week of it but nothing like you poor thing.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for hubby & little one. and strength for you

Hi Anna

I really feel for you, my mum was a chronic asthmatic and I well rmember the feeling of helplessness that washes over you. Yet the best thing you can do is to be there for them which you are doing. Its even more stressful with a poorly child as well so while you do your best to be there for them do try to look after yourself.

Will be thinking of you. Big hugs.

M

sorry to hear about your husband and little one Anna.. sending lots of love and good wishes - hope they're better soon. Try and take care of yourself as well xxx *big hugs*

OH anna so sorry about this hideous nightmare. You poor thing. I am thinking of you XXXXXX

Oh hon, you are having a hard time aren't you? You have my total sympathy - my oh and my son both have asthma and it's terrible when they have a bad episode.

Hope DH and son are both better soon. Take care of you as well.

Thinking of you x

Hi Anna,
I am new here and wanted to say hi, your thread has been most inspiring to read. I am sorry to hear about your husband, hope his recovery is speedy and your little one too

x

Back