Anna's WW journey

A massive well done Anna, glad you stayed away from those chocolates. Thats good your DH and toddler is better. Have a wonderful day hun.

OMG thats fab news all round :party0019: - so thrilled for you with yr weight loss and so relieved OH and little boy seem to have turned a corner! Take care and try and rest up so as to avoid another flare up :hug99: xxx

Anna, so thrilled for you! I hope you are enjoying your evening with hubby! x

Thanks again everyone :)

It's good to have my husband back home. Our toddler is getting worse though, he has a really dreadful cough, like he's trying to cough something up from the inside of his toes, he's been vomiting (mostly over me), fever going up again, he's clearly exhaused & looks dreadful. I'm waiting for a doctor to phone me back as my GP's have no appointments today, crazy that they wouldn't fit in such a poorly 2 year old instead I have to sit by the phone all day for a phone call with no idea as to what time they might ring. I'm not impressed.

Anna, you need to speak to M about how you queue jump at the doctors surgery

Massive well done on your weight loss - that is a staggering amount to lose in week 11 - good on you - see, stress and anxiety do have an upside!!!!

Great news on your OH coming out today - hopefully all will be well soon in the anna household.

Love and hugs

Rosie xx

The GP phoned & refused to see George today, said it wasn't urgent & I have to take him to the walk in clinic in the morning. I was soooo angry, still am. How is a vomiting 2 year old with a high fever & a really dreadful cough not urgent? My poor little boy is struggling, I'll phone the out of hours service later as I know they will see him straight away, they provide a far better service.

Anna that is awful! I think it's disgusting that any GP would refuse to see a child who has a high fever and is vomiting, let alone with a cough too. I wouldnt have thought they were allowed to say it's not urgent based on a phone consultation if it was a child! Am sure M will put us all straight though. I agree with you wait til the after hours service kicks in and ring them and tell them how poorly he is. Take care hun and am so glad your OH is home safe and almost well :hug99: xxx

Complete rubbish Anna! That is urgent! Your surgery is being complacent and highly irresponsible. I hope the out of hours doc see him asap. Poor little man. I have never had this trouble at my surgery. I hope he is ok xxx

The more I think about it the more it ticks me off. He is now sleeping (after being awake since 5am so he's really exhausted bless him) so I'm going to let him rest. The out of hours service here is at the hospital & they really are wonderful. At least I know that if he wakes & needs a doctor in the night they are really good & never turn you away, a quick phone call is all it takes to get an appointment.

Anna I'm so shocked at your GP! Any small child with a fever and vomiting should be seen! Shameful.

Hope you get him seen at out of hours ok and he's ok. I have to say, our OOH in Lincolnshire is fab as well (I'm biased because I work for the NHS Trust that commissions it and I've done some service improvement work with them) but even so... :D

Amazing loss hun! Your having such as tough time atm im glad u have something positive to keep you upbeat, your a tough cookie xx

Thankfully my toddler slept from 5pm-6.30am. He's still not good so I'll be taking him to the walk in clinic at 8am.

The last 2 days have been a disaster food wise, I finally cracked! Because of what's been going on it's been a lot easier to get food delivered than to try & cook for the family so Pizza hut etc it's been. All really high in points which I've not even attempted to track & that tin of quality streets was opened by my husband & I've been dipping in to that as well. I could resist them all the time the tin was sealed but once others were munching on them... I'm not going to worry about it though, it's been a really dreadful time of late & I think I've done really well under the circumstances. I'll make sure I get back to the points soon & will hope for a STS this week.

Sorry I've not had time to reply to individual posts or to keep up with all the other posts here, I'm looking forward to being able to participate more soon..hopefully.. :)

Well done on the weight loss. Don't worry about the extra you are eating at the moment

Please to see oh is home. Hope he has a good day today

And that appointment for your little one goes well
Irene x

The GP phoned & refused to see George today, said it wasn't urgent & I have to take him to the walk in clinic in the morning. I was soooo angry, still am. How is a vomiting 2 year old with a high fever & a really dreadful cough not urgent? My poor little boy is struggling, I'll phone the out of hours service later as I know they will see him straight away, they provide a far better service.

Anna that is absolutely disgraceful - How could they not see him, especially with him being a toddler!!!

Thankfully my toddler slept from 5pm-6.30am. He's still not good so I'll be taking him to the walk in clinic at 8am.

The last 2 days have been a disaster food wise, I finally cracked! Because of what's been going on it's been a lot easier to get food delivered than to try & cook for the family so Pizza hut etc it's been. All really high in points which I've not even attempted to track & that tin of quality streets was opened by my husband & I've been dipping in to that as well. I could resist them all the time the tin was sealed but once others were munching on them... I'm not going to worry about it though, it's been a really dreadful time of late & I think I've done really well under the circumstances. I'll make sure I get back to the points soon & will hope for a STS this week.

Sorry I've not had time to reply to individual posts or to keep up with all the other posts here, I'm looking forward to being able to participate more soon..hopefully.. :)

I too think you have done well under the circumstances. Dont worry about it too much with everything you have going on xx xx

Don't worry Anna what is important is that your husband is home and that your son gets well

Best wishes

M

I would'nt worry about eating over your points at the mo. You have so much on your place. Thats great your DH is back at home now. Take care of yourself and your fam.

Hello :)

Sorry I've not been on line much, between my husband & toddler both being ill life has been rather crazy. My daughter is also having a really rough ride at the moment so lots of stress flying around :sigh:

I've not been counting points all week but will get back on track soon. It will be easier once everyone is healthy/more settled & my husband is back to work, hopefully next week.

I've cancelled my ww online subscription so that will run out on 24th dec. It really is a rubbish service you are paying for, their points are too often calculated wrong etc. What I've decided is I'm going to join a ww class but I'll only go the once so I can get the pack & update my eating out guide etc. Then I'll just do it alone at home, not that you are ever alone with everyone here :)

Whilst my toddler is still poorly he is more settled so hopefully I'll be able to get on line a bit more. He missed his first nativity play at pre school which is rather sad :(

awk hun sorry to hear ur wee man has missed his first nativity play as a mum i know its something u look forward to all the firsts but there is next year and why not for a laff when everyone is well put on ur own wee nativity play at home and record it (( will still be his first one))

Glad everyones slowly on the mend and u can get back to concentrating on u... nevr was a memeber of the online ww but i am doing it at home and u know urself along with the support of the site it can be done!Wishing u all a happy and healthy new year hun xx

Back