Anna's WW journey

Thank you for your messages & the PM's, I've been really touched by your support.

It's a hard time of year for me. I am the mum of 3 but one is in heaven & there will be no birthday party on Sunday. I love Christmas & the excitement in the house carries me through but once my eldest's birthday is out the way I sink like a ton of lead, try & stay out the way & have a good cry. I feel very fragile right now but will back to my normal self soon as I have so much to be thankful for.

Happy new year, I wish you every blessing for 2009 :)

Oh Anna hunni. I'm so sorry to read that. Your post bought tears to my eyes. I too have a baby in heaven (as a result of a miscarriage which is probably totally different to what you went through) and a niece we lost at 1 month old so i too have downers around that time. Please don't be a stranger...we love you lots and want to provide support for you in 2009. I look forward to seeing our usual bubbly Anna back. Don't feel bad for feeling down....you have every right to be but don't let it get you for too long.

A massive hug from me to you. Happy New Year to you and your family hun xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Lea, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage & niece. I had a precious 8 weeks & 4 days with my tiny little girl, more than expected. My teenager :)eek: I still can't believe she is 13) was in her bedroom this afternoon playing with her ipod, my toddler asleep so I had the chance to curl up in my husbands arms, had a cry & we talked, I feel better as a result although I don't think it's something you ever get over & I will miss her for every second of my life.

I have much to be thankful for & I'm going to keep hold of that over the next few days :)

sending you lots of love and hugs Anna at this sad time of year :( xxx

Aww Anna, :hug99::hug99::hug99:, I know from experience, it's not something you get over but it is something that over time you learn to accept. Thinking of you at this very sad time xxx

Hey Anna,
sending you many hugs and kisses,i agree with you this will be something you never get over,be strong hun and keep going xx

just caught up with ur diary hun! i always find talking bout the hard chapters with someone worthwhile although it wont fill what happened it may make it that tiny weeny bit easier if someone has went through the same thing as u have.. im sending all my love and support at any time u need it u no were i am if u ever feel like a chat about anything x

Sending lots of love to you Anna and hoping you will feel better soon. It's good that you can recognise the many things you have to be thankful for, while still missing your little one.

I will light a candle to her on Sunday and hope you feel well enough to be posting again soon.

Karen xx

That's really sad :( I have a brother that died as a toddler before I was born. I didn't even know him and that's sad, I can't even imagine how you feel. Lots of hugs x

Thank you for all your kind messages, you have all really helped. Please forgive me for not replying to individual posts. My heart goes out to the others here who have had similar experiences x I'll be glad to get to the other side of this weekend.

Needless to say ww has not really been going to plan! Having said that I did take a sneaky peek this morning & I've lost 0.5 pounds so I'm REALLY pleased with that. My goal for monday is a sts. I'm going back to counting points today but I'm not going to try & keep to my 24 points until next week. I want to count them though so I get back in the habbit now & see just where those points have been going if that makes sence.

I bought the Feb ww magazine, I see they are now pushing the discovery plan. I did phone up after Christmas to order the ww at home pack but it was still only the old plan you could buy then. I'm undecided if I'll order the new ww at home pack now but I do want those kitchen scales :)

One really positive thing, in the past during Christmas & the first half of Janurary my weight would shoot up, as of today all I'm up by is 3 pounds which really is a huge acheivement for me & one I am really pleased with. I can only assume that as I've got used to counting points & eating less that my idea of pigging out has changed & I'm managing to stop myself from going totally over board. My tummy must have shrunk as I still feel like I've eaten for England but the scales are saying different :)

I hope you all have a good weekend. I'm glad the new term starts on Monday, it will be good to get back to normal as life is a lot busier during term time :)

well done on not going up too much huni i am like you heavier by 1lb now,but i have been tring to keep a sneaky peak on this...
Have a great day xx

Anna it sounds like you are doing great. I hope you are feeling ok. Looking forward to having you back around. Big hug for you ((((hug))))

Good news that you have kept it under control with both Xmas and stress. Glad to see you out and about in other diaries now, you have been missed.

You will soon be over this weekend hold on in there

Thinking of you

M

Back