Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Annie's weightloss journey .. new start

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello
    well I am back from my holidays and am starting afresh. So this is my new diary. My story is basically I got married last year and was 10 stone, I found out on my honeymoon I was pregnant and immediately gave up smoking and started eating (a lot:eek:) so put on far too much weight and here I am now trying to lose it and it is not going anywhere without a big effort. I have been overweight in the past and am one of these people who is forever on a diet :sigh: but hope to learn nice healthy habits on this road and break that cycle. I am looking forward to getting to know you all - this is a great site.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hello Hun
    welcome back from your holiday,i didnt think i had seen you on here in ages,you can do it hun we no you can xx
    :D

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

welcome lovey ,how you doinxx

6. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey welcome back :) ... Hows things going so far ?
    Did you have a nice holiday ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.