Anniversary Meal Out- Really worried

pjlucy

Ok tonights the night for my meal out, does this sound like I will stay in ketosis

skinless buttefly chicken- 270 kcal, 6 carbs, 5 fat, 51 protein
mixed leaf salad - 20kcal, 3 carbs, 1 fat, 1 carbs
coke zero
and a slim and save praline bar

total

486 kcal, 19 carbs, 10 fat, 54 protein (i will be over by 9 in protein)

feedback would be great.

Depends what else you're having today. As long as your carbs are below 60g in total today you should stay in ketosis. Don't worry about going over in protein - the important thing is to make sure you have at least 50g of protein a day.

Not having anything else but my water

Don't let yourself get too hungry - you could easily have another pack and still be low in calories and carbs. Your protein target is set too low if you are 9g over at only 54g - I have mine set at 80g but am happy as long as it's at least 60g. Too little protein can lead to muscle wastage.

I dont eat during the day at all, never have, so I usually have my 4 packs for dinner and suppertime.

Surely having less protein in one day wont do me any harm will it?

Cant eat anything else later also cause im going to a hotel.

I have a poached egg and grilled bacon booked for brekkie tomorrow and 2 packs for my dinner, (hope this is right)?????

looks fine to me. but could you not take a choc shake with you for after dinner at the hotel. most hotels hav a kettle and you could have a hot choc in your room :)
poached egg yes bacon just be careful its not streaky and full of fat but should be ok :)

Thanks guy, was really nervous about going out. Will cut all the fat off my bacon, figured if Im having too little protein today, having bacon and eggs tomorrw should balance me out.

mmm the protien isnt really the problem infact the more the better. its the carbs you need to watch :)

I have a poached egg and grilled bacon booked for brekkie tomorrow and 2 packs for my dinner, (hope this is right)?????

You should be having 3 packs, not 2 tomorrow though

I'd have another pack, even another bar, as your carb count is very low for the day so it will be fine, and it will help keep your nutrients up. The hot choc is a good idea too, or hot latte shake?

You should be ok with mushrooms for breakfast too!

Liking the sound of Mushrooms with brekkie, have packed my shaker and a milkshake for late tonight xox

Looks good to me.... mind they dont sneak any lemon juice onto your salad or anything like that!!

X

Hope you have a lovely time! xx

Back