Anniversary Meal

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Its my second anniversary on Tuesday and hubby and I are going out for a meal to TGI's.
What are the healthiesmeals and lowest calorie meal options?

I had a chargrilled chicken salad when we were in Prague in June, but I cant see it on the menu here.

Tgi's is more or less, fatty fatty bum bum lol if say just have what you want and enjoy your anniversary as they only happen once a year :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But ask for dressings on the side rather than on the food then you get to at least control it

I was there the other week. From looking at calories on myfitnesspal, when I put in TGI Fridays, the two best meals that appealed to me were the sizzling chicken fajitas (520cals) or the Cajun wicked chicken (655 cals). They do salads as well but I didnt really look into them.

I went for the fajitas in the end and they were lush. All the sauces came in individual pots (guacamole, salsa and sour cream) so you can use as much or little as you like)

NOTE: I can not confirm the reliability of these calories, its just what I found when I was trying figure out what to eat myself!!!!!

Have a lovely time though and dont forget that the odd treat night wont kill, if you do decide on something less so virtuous.... Just celebrate the occasion.xxx

Caesar salad is probably the highest calorie salad you could have chosen :) its the dressing I'm afraid. Very high . Not to worry, as long as you enjoyed it and had a good anniversary

Lost 6 lbs ! Wow that's great! Wish I could lose that much in a week. Well done

Back