Annoyed but

Auzelia

Glad I changed my slimming world group, my consultant has deleted me from the fb support page we has, because I hadn't been in 3 weeks, no text or phone call asking if I'm ok. I have been going to class but a different one and rejoined as I lost my book and card and the woman's offer was on.

Seeing as I had gained up to my original weight I thought bugger it, will save myself a fiver!

Yep so today I try go on and make a post and it's gone, its a secret group as well. She pm's me saying members who haven't been in 3-4 weeks get deleted, funny that cos my MIL (to be ) hadn't been since November and was still on it.

So do you think I'm right to be annoyed, only reason I have been going to the other class was due to shifts.

Did you tell the consultant that you wouldn't be going to her group? Did you explain about the shifts?

Sorry, but consultants are not mindreaders. If she thinks you just left and aren't coming back, then I can't see why you should be cross.

I agree with above, if it was a slimming world facebook page for that group specifically then it's for members of that group only. Does your new group have a Facebook group you can join?

Yes she knew I wasn't able to make 5 classes out of 8 and as such would have to go to a different one if I was unable to get a sitter, what has got to me the most is the fact that I didn't even get a message of her saying that was going to happen. But hey ho! Obviously I pay my money just to get weighed and not for any actual support from my consultant.

Pfft...Put it this way- if that was my C that did that, I wouldn't be best pleased!

Go to new group stick to plan 100%and lose that weight!

That way you can show her!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't be annoyed, I'd just think she is an idiot. I can understand why people get deleted from fb groups- this is after all a business enterprise and it wouldn't do any good to allow people access to recipes and information if they aren't paying for it, but then I don't see why she wouldn't just call or text to see what was going on. It's her losing out- she's down a fiver a week. If she does get in touch I'd make sure she knows that you are still attending a class just not hers!!

She doesn't sound like a very good C to be fair. I still get texts off a C I had back in 2010 whom I haven't even seen for 12 months!

I still get emails from a consultant in Cardiff I left in early 2009 when I moved over here. Not SW-specific things, but just nice / funny mails staying in touch. Some consultants are fabulous, others not so. I guess it's just a case of trying some until you 'click'. I would certainly return to my old consultant's class if I moved back.

Back