Annoyed with myself, what day? How do i syn?

Wannabethin1979

I am so annoyed at myself. I have followed EE from the start (16th June 10) and lost 3 stone 3lb.

My 17 month old is unwell, clingy and won't stop crying, my 1/3 superfree went out the window - this is what I've had today, how should I syn and what day should I do? Bad day for snacking in wrong pstuff too :-(

Breakfast:

2 x Wholemeal bread (400g loaf) HEXB with 3 tsp of clover butter (insure of syns)

Lunch:

Tomato Pasta n' sauce
Activia yogurt (free)

Snacks:

Banana (superfree)
4 giant chocolate buttons (??)
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
1 square of Diary Milk (mulit-pack) (???)

Dinner:

4 x Tesco lighter choices Cumberland sausages
Mashed with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)
200g baked beans

Really annoyed with myself - I will draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow but just wondered how/what may day has been ?

Hey

Why are you being so hard on yourself? If I showed you a food diary from one of my bad days you'd feel sick just thinking of all the bad food. Honestly you've not done that badly today! Considering you have a little one to look after. Give yourself a pat on the back for not going totally off the wagon!

Sorry I can't help with syns but if I were you I'd write it off, forget it happened and start fresh tomorrow:)

xx

If only my bad days were like that :) I agree with evilpenguin, draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow (or be as good as you can until little one is better). Good luck and hope your little cupcake is better soon

On the whole I think you did brilliantly if that was me i'd have probably ate the whole dairy milk and the full packet of buttons so well done youx

That isn't a really bad day! Try not the hard on yourself, you have come so far!!! If my bad day looked like that I'd be pretty darn happy hahaha

Butter - not sure of the syns, sorry
Tomato Pasta n' sauce - was this free?
Activia yogurt (free) - was it a fat free one?
Banana (superfree)
4 giant chocolate buttons - a pack is around 10 syns so I would count 1 syn per button
1 square of Diary Milk (mulit-pack) - again 1 or 2 syns here
4 x Tesco lighter choices Cumberland sausages - these are either 1.5 syns each
200g baked beans - free

Not bad at all :)

Chin up hun! You can do it!
xx

I know it must feel like you have fallen off the wagon and landed with a thud, but you really haven't. That's not a bad day considering. It won't be that high in syns (24-30ish), so I might just be inclined to write it off and draw a line under it. Get back on the wagon and you could still lose this week. :)

Wannabethin1979 said:
I am so annoyed at myself. I have followed EE from the start (16th June 10) and lost 3 stone 3lb.

My 17 month old is unwell, clingy and won't stop crying, my 1/3 superfree went out the window - this is what I've had today, how should I syn and what day should I do? Bad day for snacking in wrong pstuff too :-(

Breakfast:

2 x Wholemeal bread (400g loaf) HEXB with 3 tsp of clover butter (insure of syns)

Lunch:

Tomato Pasta n' sauce
Activia yogurt (free)

Snacks:

Banana (superfree)
4 giant chocolate buttons (??)
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
1 square of Diary Milk (mulit-pack) (???)

Dinner:

4 x Tesco lighter choices Cumberland sausages
Mashed with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)
200g baked beans

Really annoyed with myself - I will draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow but just wondered how/what may day has been ?

Okay - here's the damage as far as i can see.

Clover: 2 syns per teaspoon, so 6 syns.

Lunch was all free

Giant buttons - 2 are 1.5 syns, so 3 syns
Square if dairy milk - 2 syns
Curly wurly: 6.5 syns
Sausages: 1 syn each - so 4 syns

Total syns: 21.5

Not a total disaster at all!

Just have 10 syns a day for a couple of days & make sure you stick to the 1/3rd superfree for the rest of the week & you'll be fine hun.

Thanks everyone, was just annoyed at myself and think I was just feeling sorry for myself as I've not had much sleep since Friday :-(

Will forget and start afresh today - thank you xx

Fantastic. Try not to worry about it in the future. I have seen some people have 40 or 50 syns on a blip day. (says she who was nearly crying about wi yesterday).

Back