ANNOYED!!!!

I've just done a pre weigh in check. On my scales at home I've sts, so if I eat today it will be a put on.
I've tracked, planned, exercised, cancelled nights out, and for what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used I go to boots the night before getting weighed at class and it would always says I'd sts or lost 1/2 lb but when I'd get to class I'd of lost 3lbs.
I wouldn't go by your your own because they won't be as accurate as the ww leaders ones.

Also when I fist did ww I found that I wasn't going to the toilet regular and i felt bloated so now I try to have scan bran to help. It's only 1pp for two I have it either topped with extra light Philly or I put it in the microwave with milk and it tastes like weetabix.

purple_rain said:
I used I go to boots the night before getting weighed at class and it would always says I'd sts or lost 1/2 lb but when I'd get to class I'd of lost 3lbs.
I wouldn't go by your your own because they won't be as accurate as the ww leaders ones.

My scales are normally quite accurate but I'm not going to the toilet regularly. Sometimes it takes my body two weeks to get into the cycle. It's just frustrating

Try having scan bran it's high in fibre so makes you go to the toilet regular as long as you drink water as well. It actually makes me go a few hrs after eating it.

What week are you on! I'm week two and have STS also, tracked every damn thing and have some points remaining. Livid. I was starving all week perhaps I'm in starvation mode? Anyone else have similar stories?

I STS last week, I was really demoralised and ate loads at the weekend rebelling, but this week it is going off a lot faster. It must have been water retention for something. I wish I hadn't cheated I would have had a great loss this week.

I only lost a lb this week. And I only used 8 of my weeklies. :(

sapphirestara said:
I only lost a lb this week. And I only used 8 of my weeklies. :(

Try using more weeklies!

I've been home cooking too.... I'm wondering if I got it wrong. First week I lost 2.5..... Eating branded stuff so I knew the points and ate a fair lot of my weeklies..... You may have something u know!!!

Last week i lost a pound despite expecting a gain as I had allowed to let myself go on my birthday. However the week before that, I had not lost. Nor gained. And had not eve used all my extra points. They told me in class that it's not always good to eat less, funny as it sounds. Guess the body is a machine that needs fuel to burn.

Am not even going to try to understand it, even if it can be frustrating at times. As long as it is working and I am losing the weight I have to at the end of the day, I am happy :)

PixiePix said:
Last week i lost a pound despite expecting a gain as I had allowed to let myself go on my birthday. However the week before that, I had not lost. Nor gained. And had not eve used all my extra points. They told me in class that it's not always good to eat less, funny as it sounds. Guess the body is a machine that needs fuel to burn.

Am not even going to try to understand it, even if it can be frustrating at times. As long as it is working and I am losing the weight I have to at the end of the day, I am happy :)

You're totally right! I hadn't considered any of that! Guess thats why I've been instructed to all all the dailies points.

Uup. The dailies is the minimum. Corresponds to the minimum number of cams a day I guess :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes i got told the same make sure you eat all your dailies.... and more if your exercising? ...good luck x

My scales I loose a stone by the toilet and am 2 stone heavier than ww in my bedroom.... Go figure... x

Back