Annoyed...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Have got the Urge and Motivation to get on the Wii fit and also to do some of my Exerise DVD's and then realised....They are all boxed up and at the inlaws in storage.
I hate house moving/not moving.

thats pretty rough. its awful when you were so up for excercising and now you cant. hope you sort it all out soon

Thats what I did in the end Lex, (but then little miss woke up...) and also figured can now link up youtube to our virgin media box so can watch them on the tv :)

hobnobsmummy said:
Thats what I did in the end Lex, (but then little miss woke up...) and also figured can now link up youtube to our virgin media box so can watch them on the tv :)

It's really simple I did it last weekend, YouTube on your pc says another device is trying to link up & you get a code to type in to the TiVo box & that's it! There is a great routine to usher OMG that really gets the heart rate up!

Ooo if you get chance send me the link to it on FB please x

Lol :) it was along the lines of how the hell do you coordinate arms legs hips bums and feet at the same time and stay upright :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I am seriously thinking about starting Zumba they do it at the gym we've just joined , what do you wear on your feet as I am sure I have seen somewhere someone said to avoid trainers x

I use court shoes, like Nike city court trainers as they have no grippy bits on the bottom, if I wear running trainers my feet don't slide and stick on the floor while my knee carries on lol "ouchie"

I wear my normal running trainers, but they are quite bulky for dancing in, i'd prefer a pair of those black plimsolls we used to wear for P.E. in school, the would be perfect for the job! :p x

Hmmm might give it a go, I quite like dance need stuff.. Need to get week 9 out of the way first but sounds fun x

LisaM1977 said:
Hmmm might give it a go, I quite like dance need stuff.. Need to get week 9 out of the way first but sounds fun x

Honestly Lisa it's changed my life, dramatic perhaps but it really has. When I get to goal my reward is my Instructor training!

Back