Ann's journey

ann81

Hi all,

After reading the other diaries I have decide to write mine.
I am 28 years old and when i started was 6 stone overweight. Unfotunately for my teen age years weren't good and slowly i began to put on weight. Started with being told it is only puppy fat which will go but some 16 years it and alot more is still there. It is only in the last two years since meeting my mister wonderful (and he is truly wonderful) that i have been able to be truthful about my life. .
My excess weight i associate with my teen age years and so when a friend told me about LT i decided within days that i wanted to go on it. I had tried other things but the stress would always get on top of me and being able to have some food i would always give in to the bad things.
I love LT as i can't have anything and this make it easier for me to stick with it. LT is helping me both in terms of loosing weight but it is also helping me to become the woman i wanted to be when i was a little girl. Loosing weight has helped my head be clearer maybe cause there are less toxins in my blood but i feel like i can deal with my emotions better and thoughts and instead of turning to food.
This forum has given me so much and I can't thank you all enough for the support and encourangement.
I have lost 5kg in the past two weeks and slowly feeling better about myself. I am determined to continue and get rid of the inner unhappy fat teenager for good.

Once again thank you all. xx

Last edited:
Hi ann81
Thank you for sharing your life story with us you are sounding really positive and will achieve the slim figure you have always dreamt of. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
Well done on your weight loss so far your doing really well.
Cathy

Well done on the fabulous weight loss so far Ann Im sure you will be at your goal very soon xx

Hi,

Thank you for your support. Feeling good today and actually enjoying the diet. I can now close my size 14 jeans. They are not fitting perfect but can put them on so hoping that next week they will be fitting good.

Good luck to all
Ann xx

Hi Ann
You are doing well. Great news about your jeans, can't wait till i'm in a 14 again!!
Good luck for your next weigh in.
Emma x

Back