Anntext - Diary update - long time no see!

ANNTEXT

:wave_cry:Well i would love to come on here and say i am doing well :wave_cry:

BUT I do hope you guys are better then me !

Update ; last time i cme on here i lost two stone and then stop dieting and put on 10llbs well since then i am sorry to say i put a whole of a two stone back on!

:cry:my fault - i guess i learned a lesson :break_diet:

I have started diet up again on the 18th march 08 and i want to hit 9 stone by august at the moment i am 12 stone!

so guys welcome me back as i still got a long way to go! :)
(but i am much more happier now i am starting again)

Hello!! remember me?

thats really weird!!! I was only thinking about where you went to the other day!!!!!.

Dont worry about it pet, its done now - you've made a positive effort to change by coming back here and start dieting again.

You know how it goes - if theres anything you need xxx

Welcome back Ann and good luck with your new fresh start!

Love Mini xxx

They guys i doing great and have been really good - nikki of course i rememeber you lol - and i remember most of yo on here!

Well easter coming and i am still dermainted to not spoil myself to much so i brought myself some skinny cows and chocolate spread and i going to to make myself a nice chocolate derrest for easter.

you guys look like your doing really well!

well now i am back what ideas you got to be good on easter?

Thanks paula 36 - you too! hope the easter eggs don't bug you to much lol!

Thanks Joll - hope u are ok!

been very good this easter - even thou my partener brought me a massive egg i have not eaten it - i am happy not to !

hi gem - i am doing well thanks - that is cool on your first week! well done love!

UPDATE -

lost 2llb this week - ot bad since it was easter lol!

hi Paula, yeah i am good thanks - sticking to w.w and be very good even turned chocolate down today lol!

how you getting on ? looks like you are nearly at your target! you have done great!

Hi lovey,i wish i was nearly at my target.Ive got about 5 to 6 stone to loose.Im having the lapband surgery next weekxx

oh i see - well you are still doing really well!
x

Back