Another 1 wanting to jump on board!!

sorry i'm late! :p welcome to the boards and well done on the stone loss so far :) you are doing so so well! hope work goes fast for you today - today is due to be windier and cloudier than yesterday, so at least you're not missing AS nice weather.. :) xxx

Welcome to ww. Wishing you lots of luck.

Just fitting in a quickie(oo-er!) b4 getting ready to go out. Work was pants boss rang in sick mmm might have had summat to do with nice weather & it dragged! Anyhow had 12points so far so got 9ish to play with at the pub.Ican do it:eek:. Hello to blackwidow and kdma thanks for the lovely welcomes:) x

have a nice time at the pub! xxx :D

Mornin! looks like a lovely one again here:). Well think I managed to stay within points last night had chicken breast with mushroom/stilton sauce & jacket pot which I pointed at roughly 9 not knowing bout the stilton points??.
Hopefully have another afternoon in the garden after work & stay within points I love it when its nice outside:D

well done on staying within points. Chicken with mushroom/stilton sauce sounds lovely. Gorgeous weather here too. Good luck today.x

Hi charly, Your tea last night sounds yummy. Did you use much cheese?
I am jealous of afternoon in a garden. Cant wait to get out and get some sunshine on my lunch break!
Have a good day x

thanks mommyb for the welcome I actually live in stourport-on-severn ever been there for a day by the riverside? most good old brummies I know love it!x

Charly, that black country lot are hyper sensitive about not being called Brummies - I am married to one....;)

Welcome and well done on your stone loss so far.

Rosie xx

Hey Nunie, I went out to the pub last night for tea so dunno how much cheese they used!:eek: To be honest I dont like real strong smelly cheese & you could hardly taste it so im hoping they didnt use too much! Know wot u mean LRO my oh is from Dudley to me thats still a brummie!
Well am annoyed sun has shone all morn at work I come home & its cloudy:mad:.

well done on your choice at the pub - tasty but not ridiculously high in points :)

hope you enjoy the rest of your day and that the sun comes back out for you :) xxx

Hi Charly

Sorry I haven't said hello yet (how rude!)

Anyway - well done on the loss so far and good luck for getting to your goal!

Twigs
xx

Hi Charly, my cat is called nina and shes 4. she's a rescue cat and very soppy!! doesnt miaow with a black country accent tho!!
sounds like you are doing well so far

Hi mommyb, have just been looking in comp files for pix of fergus but DD has managed to delete them the little toad! so wil take sum more & when I get the chance wil post as hes soo cute! x

Hiya Charly

Hope you've had a good day - nice to see ur pic now and how pretty you are too ;o) x

mornin shar, have started a new thread cos I weighed in today & I cant get my head round how to change the title of your thread or how to put in how much you have lost at the end?? not a techie at all! Still trying to navigate my way round this place ha ha xxx

if you go into 'user cp' at the top os the page theres a edit you details section, you can do it there, just put in current weight and it does your bmi for you

have a great day

Hi Charly

Hope ur doing ok - to change ur title u go to ur first ever diary entry and click on edit
then click on advanced tab
then u will see your title at top you delete it and type in what u want to call it and click save
Hey presto
xxx

Back