Another 3lb bites the dust

donnac76

Hi all
Weighed in yesterday and saw a loss of 3lb which leaves me 10lb off target now :)
time is passing so quickly and now school is back to normal its so much easier again to stay in the routine......had so many compliments and double takes by many parents at school,most haven't seen me for 6 weeks.....think i shocked a few haha
Determined to get the last few lbs off for my planned finish in 2 weeks,fingers crossed.xx

Thanks.xx
Feeling good and loving the compliments lol
really am looking forward to getting back to eating a meal with my hubby and children now though,not much longer :)

Thank you Jaynie.xxxx
86alpzzyj - haha....what diet are you on now then?

ah right,can't say i have heard of that one,must admit i do miss carbs lol
good luck :)

thank you Niamh.xx
We have a busy 2 weeks ahead so really hoping it will make the days go that bit quicker haha
When i first started this goal seemed such a long way off,feels very nice to be so close must say.x

Well done, your losses are amazing! hopefully i'll be on here in 12 weeks with the same success as you x

Thanks Missy,well done on your loss so far, that's brill!! :) xx
Its hard some days but it can be done,i have kept myself busy in the gym and pool,spinning has been my life saver :)
I am sure you will do great.xx

Wow you're exercising also! Double well done Hun.. You'll be at your goal in no time x

Oh yes....i have done since day 1
Really has helped.x

Donna well done on your loss v good x

86alpzzyi just saw your stats can't believe
you got your bmi down from 41 to 22 now
just a question where are you getting the momentum
to keep going til 18.5 ?? x

Well done fellow Channel Islander! Shall we have our own weight-loss muratti?!

Well done fellow Channel Islander! Shall we have our own weight-loss muratti?!

Thank you :)
Ha ha yes that would be a good idea eh! :D
i am in your island tomorrow actually with a friend on a girls shopping trip,need to find something to wear to this wedding we have 18th September.....hoping your shops have more choice than ours lol.xx

Thank you :)
Ha ha yes that would be a good idea eh! :D
i am in your island tomorrow actually with a friend on a girls shopping trip,need to find something to wear to this wedding we have 18th September.....hoping your shops have more choice than ours lol.xx

Actually I prefer your shops! But we do have a bit more choice, lots of sales on at the moment but new autumn stock coming in.....stick with de Gruchy's and Voisins for all the major brands, like those mentioned on here. Jaeger has a sale on too if you're feeling flush!

Let me know how you get on,trouble is that the new frock that you buy tomorrow will be too big to wear in the future so get one that can be altered! X

Actually I prefer your shops! But we do have a bit more choice, lots of sales on at the moment but new autumn stock coming in.....stick with de Gruchy's and Voisins for all the major brands, like those mentioned on here. Jaeger has a sale on too if you're feeling flush!

Let me know how you get on,trouble is that the new frock that you buy tomorrow will be too big to wear in the future so get one that can be altered! X

Hi
had a great day,bought a lovely dress in monsoon,almost bought one in coast in de gruchy,was a bit too dressy though and think it would have been hard to alter too.x
came back with dress,shoes,jewellery and a ton of mac make up haha :)

Brilliant! So glad that it was successful x

Back