another 6 lbs off whoop

yummy mummy 2 be

:D had my 3rd weigh in this morning and lost 6 lbs whoop.iv also now lost 8 inches around my belly, 3 around my boobs 3 on my legs and 1 on my arms:D22lbs in 21 days and 1 VERY happy lady.roll on stone 2...

well done yummymummy!!! Thats abs class!!! I had first weigh in 2day and lost 10lbs so you are now my inspiration-hopefully I will follow in your footsteps xx

Superb, great weigh in, that more than a bag of potatoes!

well dun hun :}

thank you:)

Well done yummy mummy and latebloomer :) good job x

Hi yummy mummy fab loss, are you exercising to get such good weight loses, i;v just had 3 wi and lost 17lb in total, can't understand why noy as good as others?

Yummymummy, great result. If your losses continue at this rate you will be at target in no time. Lots of luck for next week.

blodwen: no not excercising as such i bought a dvd called geri yoga of ebay for £2.99 and do that every day its so easy and makes u sleep well too. i dont really do much excersice 2 be honest just 20 mins a night with that dvd but seems to be working. i was amazed i lost 6lbs this week expacially cus its totm for me. 17lbs is fantastic try not 2 compare ur own weight loss to any 1 else cus it will get u down. it dus me when i see others loosing more,we all loose at difrent rates so be proud 4 what u do loose cus ur 17lbs lighter than u was last month defo sumthing to be proud of.keep up the good work everyone x

I'm ok just wondering how people get good loses, not that mines not, I have fybro myalgia and find exercise difficult at the moment, have a very physical job and when I get home i am exhausted, but the more I lose the easier it will get thanks and good luck!!!

Back