Another 790 question

WannaBeSlim

Hi all

Quick question. You know on 790 you can have 175g of chicken (raw). How much does that equate to cooked? I have bought some cooked chicken (no skin etc) for a salad this evening and just wondering how much to use!! (only 4th day on 790 to still learning)

Please help me if you know!!

Dee

i would say about 110g cooked only because chicken holds alot of water and becomes really light when cooked, get a few more responces beofre you eat i may not be right, never was good at maths

Hiya, I worked it out that you are allowed approx 250 calories and there are approx 171 in 100grms of cooked chicken. But you need to check the lable as sometimes there is sugar in ready cooked chicken. I am sorry to be so anal.

xx

So can I check how much cooked chicken I could have then Mammacaz???

Hiya..God 5 weeks on 790 and I don't know the answer... TBH I'm not too fussy about weighing now. I usually have a chicken breast and I don't bother weighing it. I know thats naughty but I when I do weigh it it's amazing how much you are allowed..usually more than a chicken breast. So I reckon I'm probably eating a bit less than allowed. Sorry I know this doesn't help you. It just shows that I'm not doing things right! Hey still losing weight though so I must be doing something right!! ;)

Hiya Wannabeslim, I am no expert I am going with Tiara Maker on this, I used to weigh everything religiously but now I have one fillet whether its cooked or otherwise and add a small amount of cottage cheese and some salad leaves and so far I am averaging 4lb week loss. Mind you famous last words it may be less than that tonight we'll see.

If you check your lable you will see what calories are per 100g weigh it out and summise that your greens etc., are another 30 calories thats what I allow, and you will be in the ball park.

xx

Back