Another AAM question lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass, 11 February 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Hiya

I read that you can have your protein piece and then 2 serving spoons of veg.But what size are serving spoons? Are they the ones that are just slightly bigger than a dessert spoon or the type that you use when cooking to put peas etc out iykwim

Can you tell I am planning next week:D

sonya x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Sorry Lancslass cant help with your question but was hoping it would be a ladle lol x

4. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

LOL I just persumed it would be a proper serving spoon,the type you have at a dinner party but then its not the type of thing everyone has so was also hoping it may be a ladel :)

5. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I asked my Mum this question yesterday, she said it was the spoon you use for vegetables. I hope she's right, if she's not then I'm possibly going to be starting my AAM week tomorrow on the wrong foot. :confused:

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Should be 2 tablespoons or thereabouts.

7. lindylou

lindylou Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How high can we load the tablespoons? :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.