another before and during :)

oh wow - when I grow up (or less!) I wanna be just like YOU xx

ha ha :D I still cant believe thats me in the 2nd pic - took it today - although there is still a lot of fat to go !! sent my hubby this pic - he cant believe it !! he asked where his boobs had gone !!

darling, id be chuffed to death if I had your figure now!

no body has ever ever ever said that to me in my life :) you don't know how happy that statement makes me :)

really? I love it when poeple have that emotion.......its a special one we dont get every day. Enjoy it, you look bloody fab x Makes me jump for joy about my next coming shake and 53 gallons of water!

yeah - the only time I have ever been slim was on my wedding day and I worked so bloody hard for it - but then got pregnant on honeymoon and 9 months later a baby and an extra 4 stone - I have been big all my life even at school - and finally I am going to be the person that I really want to be rather than hiding behind the flab !! Its a stand in joke about how Nicki loves her food etc etc, people are so shocked that I'm the one not pigging and drinking water :) x

i loves that you have got your happy ending - you shall go to the ball xx

I already saw but still....

WOWZA!

Xxxx

wow looking great, can I ask a tech ques, how do you do two pics like that?

photoshop chick, if you havn't got it I can do it for you and I know rumbly can do great ones too x

Ladyrose, send me two or three pics and Ill make it for you. Im very discreet xx

i use photoshop, darling. can you merge two pics together on photoshop or would you like me to do it?

I love photoshop :) I work on it all day with my work - never tire of it x

Ladyrose, send me two or three pics and Ill make it for you. Im very discreet xx

I just want to see the diff as I go along, being taking pics from 1st and 2nd week so not yet ready to display them yet, just want to know how it's done just for my eyes first if you know what i mean...lol

i work on it all day too.....im both a graphic designer and photographer, Its my bessy friend next to my mint choc shakes!

Wow thats fantasic - swap you for my body any day ;-). I can't believe how different you look and we started at the same time as well - and I don't look any different!! Well done ;-)

I have to agree with everyone - that is a massive change in such a short space of time. Unfortunately I can't really see a difference yet (6 weeks in), but it's always motivating to see the changes in other people.

Keep going, you're doing great!

Back