Another Beginner!

Hiya Lads

Just started Xenical last Thurs.
Going very well. No side effects but am eating very little fat.

Started walking briskly for an hour every day and just ordered that '30 Day Shred' DVD!

Good luck on your journey..I just started on Thurs. and soo far soo good. :)

welcome aboard and good luck to you :D

As long as you use tiny amount. Look at the container to see how much fat each ml/g has and then work out how much you cab actually have. To be honest if you can do without it's better because spread is just fat basically.

Aw I love bread..I've switched to healthier bread as opposed to white bread..but I dont have it often..

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss! I've only been taking the tablets since Thursday so there's a bunch of newbies all starting around the same time for support and advice :)

Oppps! I was making dinner for my Mum but couldn't resist. I entered it all into My Fitness Pal and it dosen't seem that bad but I did use Olive Oil to the wok. Will I be affected???

Wok Noddles
Onion
Peppers
Sweetcorn
Amoy Black Bean Sauce (1.2g per 100)

and ..... OLIVE OIL......:wave_cry:

i shouldnt think a little bit for stir-frying would be a problem. i am loving my fitness pal but according to it i am always way under my daily allowance. really looking forward to my weigh in now :D might book in with dr next week and do a 2 week check instead of a month

I used olive oil in my stir fry last week and didn't have any 'problems'

Instead of butter try a little bit of very low fat cream cheese, thats what I've been doing.

Oh and hello btw :)

Back