Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another carbs question-sorry

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by liz0703, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    I have never really been aware of the impact of carbs. It's only since doing this diet that I have researched different types of foods. I really, really enjoy carbs, pasta, rice noodles, baked spuds, bread. I could eat them as the bulk with every meal!!

How much are we allowed to eat (after re-feed)? I don't mind having wholemeal pasta/ rice/ bread, if that helps with the amount we can eat, I give that to my boys now anyway. Not sure if I have problem with carbs with regards to weight gain, as most of my diet pre-LT was carbs and high fat!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Liz,
    So very well done to you, 1lb left to go, that's fantastic.
    I finished my refeed week and now began weight watchers. They allow 150g cooked pasta/rice as a medium portion if that helps. Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.