Another Centurion

sooo close to reaching the 100lb lost mark ... come on!! I want it now lol, that would be one hell of an achievement for me - cannot wait!

after a blip (reductil being withdrawn / change of gym etc) I had a plateau for a couple of months, but the last couple of weeks I joined slimming world - introduced swimming into my daily routine as well as upping my game in the gym another level) - 96lb lost! 4lb to go till the 100 club mark :D

woop woop all back on track again

Fantastic progress well done.....I haven't worked out in lbs how much I have to lose but it's LOADS! :eek:

Hi Shiny, Congrats on your weight loss thats amazing! Cool to hear you've join a rugby club how's it going? I play hockey and I don't know what I would do without it! I used to play rugby when I was little and guess what position I was...Prop!! Of course! Loved it though, I don't think I would be so into getting my face covered in mud anymore but still like to watch!
Hope you're getting closer to your 100 mark, good luck xxx

Hiya,

Sadly the Rugby thing didn't work out - it never materialised :)

I think I have stayed the same this week :)

Vinyl, if you want it believe me you WILL do it!!!

I tried on and off for years, with no joy - I always failed, slumped back into bad ways. It took for me to wake up one morning and think what the hell am I doing - why go back to my bad ways, I am not happy - I struggle to do my shoe laces up every day, to get my socks on ... and something snapped in my head and I became totally focussed.

I still treat myself once a week or once every 2 weeks to something nice to eat like a Chinese take away, but I am more selective in what I order - I do this for my own sanity.

Good luck! You can do it, if I can anyone can, I got faith in you.

Your on the right road, almost 2st gone !!

A little tip as well....

Take photos of yourself in the same spot in your house if you can, front, back and side, in just your underwear. Take measurements of arms/thighs/abdominal area etc., compare them month on month, that helped spur me on. It sounds stupid but I could not SEE the changes for the first few stone I lost. It wasn't until I had lost 5st it became visually apparent to me.

However the pictures and measurements told a different story and game me an incentive/encouragement.

Hope this helps.

Really impressed with your dedication and what you have achieved - it's so cool to pop in and catch up on people's progress :cool:

Back