Another day in the cooking life of Tanya!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Right now i have mixed nut flapjacks in the oven!!!

I've come to the conclusion that cuz i used to eat when i was bored i have now taken up cooking!!!

Don't get me wrong i LOVE cooking & baking but once i get the idea in my head that i want to bake something i go and do it - think the family are getting a little annoyed! lol (although i know the flapjacks will be gone in 2 seconds lol)

It doesnt bother me whether they eat my creations or not just aslong as my family understand that cooking & baking is helping me on my journey!! Which i am sure they do but if they ask why are you cooking again?!! lol i will tell them just that lol I find bakeing quite theraputic :p lol

Chow for now!!

p.s ill put pics up later ;)

I think it's good you're being creative. It also gives you ideas for when you come off the diet to make healthier stuff and gets you in the habit to know about portion sizes and stuff. So good on you!! Maybe set up your own business! Tanyas Creations! :D

I think it's good you're being creative. It also gives you ideas for when you come off the diet to make healthier stuff and gets you in the habit to know about portion sizes and stuff. So good on you!! Maybe set up your own business! Tanyas Creations! :D

Setting up a buisness is risky lol Although i havnt marked it off!! hahaha

Yeah cooking is good - when its healthy!!! haah at the min i seem to be baking unhealthy stuff!

Am just about to look for some healthy home made cereal bar recipes!

Did you make the scones yet chick?

you cant beat cooking i do it for a living lol xxxx

Lol! Ya know what i think its what i want to do. For years i've wanted to be in the police preferably a traffic officer but now my love for cooking has taken over! lol

No not yet. My mum is LT too now although she's not following it to the letter like me, tut tut! But she's got her own reasons and I leave her to it, she will do the diet properly when she wants to. My dads away til Monday so will make some when hes back otherwise they'll just go to waste!

then go for it i really enjoy it and you do get a great feeling when ppl come and say how great the food was i never planned on being a chef it just happend and thats usually how it happens look at most of the celeb chefs today gorden ramsey one of them he never started out as a chef but the passion of food just got to him and hes fantastic well i think so lol

Snap. i'm in a baking mood today and got a cherry and coconut loaf in the oven and smells bloody lovely.

Look forward to seeing your nutty flapjacks ;)

Here we go - pictures :)

Here we go - piccies! They smelt absolutly gorgeous!!!! lol

Attachments

• Mixed Nut Flapjacks (3).jpg
    Mixed Nut Flapjacks (3).jpg
    193 KB · Views: 58
  • Mixed Nut Flapjacks.jpg
    Mixed Nut Flapjacks.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Mixed Nut Flapjacks (2).jpg
    Mixed Nut Flapjacks (2).jpg
    226 KB · Views: 56
Right now i have mixed nut flapjacks in the oven!!!

I've come to the conclusion that cuz i used to eat when i was bored i have now taken up cooking!!!

Don't get me wrong i LOVE cooking & baking but once i get the idea in my head that i want to bake something i go and do it - think the family are getting a little annoyed! lol (although i know the flapjacks will be gone in 2 seconds lol)

It doesnt bother me whether they eat my creations or not just aslong as my family understand that cooking & baking is helping me on my journey!! Which i am sure they do but if they ask why are you cooking again?!! lol i will tell them just that lol I find bakeing quite theraputic :p lol

Chow for now!!

p.s ill put pics up later ;)

I just couldnt cope with the smell when they are cooking, it makes my mouth water!!!!! I bet they are really good too mmmmmm!!!!!!

i9t's been a baking day then, i made a chocolate fudge cake earlier. smells heavenly.

just need my friend to tell me when he's free and i'll take it round. And if he doesn't phone then it's going to the highest bidder among my other friends!!

Ha Ha! I came to read this wondering what you'd done with our scrumptious peanut flapjacks!! Ha Ha! xx

lol sorry jan!!!

I do admire you. I think the smell might drive me over the edge x

Can i please have the recipe tanya they look gorgeous, im really into my cooking too and always write down new recipes to try im always on come dine with me website lol! if youve got any other yummy recipes could you let me know them too please. Thanks x

Hi Tanya - well done u my baking buddy! Whats the next recipe? i want o make a tiramisu - my girlies are coming round in the week and want to impress? Gonna google it now. I have a recipe for healthy carrot cak if you want it. it is here: healthy carrot cake recipes - All recipes UK

Lol!! x

Lol thanks rach :)

becca - i will pm you the recipe tomorrow when i have a bit more time on my hands. I do have quite a lot of recipes (am guna make a cook book lol) what is it your after? No doubt i have it!! lol

Brill thanks tanya, not too sure really, would you mind just sending me a couple of yummy recipes you dont hear to often (if that makes sense lol) or just some of your faves!! thanks soooo much xx

Back