Total Solution Another day

marianne01

Goooood mooorrnnning , it's Friday on my second week and cannot believe that I am tumbling head first into my third week. Day 3 and 4 I has a bit of a wobble but got through it. Best of all I only had 3 packs yesterday.

I hope everyone has a good day and because I am proud of myself I turned the music up and did a little dance in my pjs - guilty little pleasures. Off to uni and I shall walk past those goodies in the coffee shop.

One this what is a AAM week , I think that's right. I know I know nothing don't laugh.

Have a fab day everyone happy weekend xxxx

Morning!! Ah sounds like you're doing fab :) I only started last friday, so today is officially the start of week 2 and weigh in day for me :) Haha nothing wrong with guilty pleasures :) I'm off to uni later too, in the freeeeezing cold!! -5 out today apparently! Brrrrrrr....... Its not allowed to be this cold without snow!! :) Have a good day :D

I only started last friday, so today is officially the start of week 2 and weigh in day for me :)

Don't keep us in suspense - how did you do? :D

xx

Haha I havent done it yet, off to boots later before my lecture so will let you know then :D

Keep us posted Steelee! Xx

Back