another day!

FloridaGirl

:p Hi everyone, well, here is another day in the life of LIPOTRIM!!!!!;)
Lets all stay strong and get slim!!!! Its only 915am and I am in need of boost so logged on here to spare me on!!!!:copon:
I cant wait for weigh in tomorrow, just hope its a good one but any loss is better than no loss!!!!
Good luck everyone and keep up the good work!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done on sticking with it.. gonna have to put up your weigh in results and ticker tomorrow.. its a good way of tracking how well you'll do!! no matter what just stick at it and you'll get your reward in the end

Hi FlordiaGirl Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and im sure you will stay strong!

Good luck for tomorrow, im having a hard day today so im going to be glued to this forum today lol :)

Morning fellow Lipotrimmers....just stay focused as the hard times WILL pass and you will be doing this without even thinking about it very soon. I nearly caved in in my 2nd week, I was close to tears with hunger and the immense desire to eat.....but that did pass and now, it really is a breeze and the compliments I've had....and the clothes I am even now able to get into, makes this diet SO worthwhile. So chins up and crack on.......!!!!!

hey ladies,
in my first week on day 4 and god its hard! had alot of people giving me negative feedback about the diet, i wish they would shut up! aarghh!
some inspiration for the hard times would be good? the hunger pangs are killing me!!

Back