Another diary, another day

I was at a very tough time in the diet yesterday and most of today, but now I feel I am out of it. And if anyone is feeling the same then hang in there for that day and resist and the next day you will feel much better about it.

Tomorrow I am out on a work thing and there's going to be a buffet and drinks - I, however, are going to take my toffee bar, and have a sparkling water and feel very proud of myself!

Only a 1 lb lost the last couple of days, so not very impressed. I am going to be patient and not weigh myself until the end of the week, just before my next weigh-in.

I am so close to giving in and having something to eat, but I'm not. I guess its a bit like a thick wall/boundary, toying with your head over what you want and what you think you should do. I think this is the entire relationship we have with food to begin with, and those that are weak at saying no pu on the weight.

I am hoping that this temptation and mind struggle will soon evaporate and that I gain some more control over food. This is the only way to ensure the weight doens't come back on afterwards too.

Everyday, I gain a better understanding of why I put on weight in the first place, and I already feel like this is a postive beginning.

Week 1 went by in a jiffy, come on week 2!

I realise that its been a couple days since an update, buts that probably because I have been feeling too ashamed to -almost a bit like an imposter. Well I will tell you all about it...........

You'll remember that this week was going to be a toughy. Well Tues night I went out dragon boat racing - dont ask, but there was loads of delicious buffet food and I was STARVING. So I had a couple of bits of food. But afterwards I wish I hadn't; not because I felt guilty but because of the way the food made me feel. Greedy, unhealthy and full. Wed I was very well behaved, and then yesterday, thurs, I had the posh dinner out with work. I had always planned to eat at this, and I did and I thoroughly enjoyed it. And now its over with I am really looking forward to getting back into the diet with only a couple of hiccups, one of which was planned.

I haven't checked my weight since Tues morning I think, so tomorrow morning is the big day, 2nd weigh in.

The thing is though, I have decided I can do this diet for the long haul, that is more than the 6weeks originally planned. I really enjoy the shakes in the morning, and whilst I would rather have a delicious lunch, I feel healthier having another shake for lunch -and they are actually nice. And most of the time I dont mind one for dinner too - its the cravings that are hard, and a hiccup now and again will keep me going in the long run. So many people have hiccupa and see it as a bad thing and completely fall of the bandwagon.

I am not condoning hiccups (how many times can I repeat this word???), just think that the odd one isn't that bad if you can stick to CD 98%.

So here goes, Harry Potter tonight at the cinema and a coke zero to keep me going!

Well done on the weight loss and long may it continue!!! I love your diary and look forward to seeing how you get on. :)

Weigh in today, I reckon I've lost only 3lbs but I dont mind.

Whats really exciting, wooohooooooooo, that I can fit into my black dress thatI couldn't at xmas! So I am going to wear it tonight for my birthday bash and I know people are going to say I have lost weight.

I love this losing weight malarky! Keep with it everyone. Next week's going to be a 6lbs loss and v strict water and sachet following.

BTW Harry Potter is brilliant - bit scary though!

Have a great time at your birthday party!!!!!!
:party0048::party0036::bliss::princess::party0016::party0023:

Tracey
x

well well, all seems to be going well. I ran out of food on Sunday, well except for the rather disgusting soups, so that was a hungerfest day. However managed to pick some up shakes on Monday from a shop near me and now I am on day..........17 and its not going too badly at all.

Infact time seems to fly once you get into it and get used to the not eating in the evenings. I've been finding other things to do with myself rather than cook - watch more tv, be with hubby or read my book. Its a way of life, if you like, that the more you continue with the diet, the easy it is.

Week two was a hard week for me, and quite a few people seem to struggle. So if you are reading this just keep with it because week 3 is a WHOLE lot easier.

I'm off on holiday on Sunday - I am wondering how the blimey I am going to take my blender, food sachets and tetras with me without someone going through my bag! I'm going to do the 790 plan that week - shake moring, tetra lunch and meal in the evening. I'm going to do my best, but at the end of the day its a holiday and if I only lose 2lbs thats ok.

I've haven't weighed myself since sat, infact I need to update my ticker. I am quite looking forward to it actually because this week feels like a good one.

Back