Another eating out question lol

Starlight

Gold Member
I went to the Chinese Buffet tonight.

Had noodles instead of rice (so free :) ) and stuck to meat, with no batter, breadcrumbs etc. My plate was probably about 1/3 noodles with the rest meat. When I go to a buffet, Im a nightmare I painstakingly pick the meat out and have it as sauce free as possible. Id say portion wise it probably equated a 'regular' Chinese restaurant portion. Most of the stuff I had works out about 4/5 Syns per portion - would I be safe to Syn it as around that or should I allow more.

God that was a right round about road for a simple question lol

I'd say you are fine on 4/5 but if you think it's safer, no harm done by adding a couple extra to be safe!

Sounds ok to me! Fabulous willpower there...I would have just been sooo tempted to sod it...

I agree that there's no harm in bunging on a couple of extra syns for oil on noodles or other things you might not know/realise used in the cooking process...but then if you're desperate for a couple more syns nearer the end of your week, take them back! :)

Well done Starlight, maybe syn it at 6, just to be sure, but I doubt it would be more that really. X

Back