1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Another EE question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nova, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am still trying to get my head around EE, and just presumed that pasta and sauces/mugshots/spaghetti hoops etc are sinned, but as you go with the lowest syn value, does this mean that these are free? TBH I fill up on these a lot and eat them at work etc, hence why I have been only doing green days.

(I do SW online)

Can I eat these types of things freely on EE?

cheers x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Yeah, if they are free on Red or Green, they're free on Extra Easy. EE Kicks a$$ and you still lose weight!

4. Nova

Nova Well-Known Member

Cheers Daisy....

I know, I just can't seem to get my head around it at all.... years of doing R/G I suppose....

Just HOW does it work? Are the weight losses slower?

5. Baronessvongogo

Baronessvongogo Well-Known Member

All bow down and worship the Extra Easy Plan!!! Loving it!

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

LOL, i spent my first week following EE and thinkin, when i gain weight, im gunna write an angry letter to sw! lol.. and then i lost 4 and felt like a right wolly for being so sceptical, esp when everyone else jumped on the scales and lost 3-4 pounds aswell..

now i just think, i dunno how it works but it does! dont question good things! LOL

7. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

I've only ever done EE, so I can't can't compare plans personally... But I started SW (on EE) 12 weeks ago, and I've lost 2 stone exactly so far. So it's pretty good. :D