Another EE question

Nova

Hi,

I am still trying to get my head around EE, and just presumed that pasta and sauces/mugshots/spaghetti hoops etc are sinned, but as you go with the lowest syn value, does this mean that these are free? TBH I fill up on these a lot and eat them at work etc, hence why I have been only doing green days.

(I do SW online)

Can I eat these types of things freely on EE?

cheers x

Yeah, if they are free on Red or Green, they're free on Extra Easy. EE Kicks a$$ and you still lose weight!

Cheers Daisy....

I know, I just can't seem to get my head around it at all.... years of doing R/G I suppose....

Just HOW does it work? Are the weight losses slower?

LOL, i spent my first week following EE and thinkin, when i gain weight, im gunna write an angry letter to sw! lol.. and then i lost 4 and felt like a right wolly for being so sceptical, esp when everyone else jumped on the scales and lost 3-4 pounds aswell..

now i just think, i dunno how it works but it does! dont question good things! LOL

Cheers Daisy....

I know, I just can't seem to get my head around it at all.... years of doing R/G I suppose....

Just HOW does it work? Are the weight losses slower?

I've only ever done EE, so I can't can't compare plans personally... But I started SW (on EE) 12 weeks ago, and I've lost 2 stone exactly so far. So it's pretty good. :D

Back