Another embarrassing question!!!

kirstyd

I'm on day 3 of taking the tablets now and I think things are starting to take off!

I have a question now concerning toilet matters....sorry in advance :eek:

I've had no accidents or uncontrollable urges to use the loo, but when I went this morning, after flushing I noticed there was an oily slick remaining on the top of the water. Everything else about my "visit" was as normal. Is this sort of thing common?

I don't think I've eaten a lot of fat at all, but this is what I ate yesterday:

breakfast - bran flakes with s/skimmed milk

lunch (catered at a works event) - Ham (deli style) roast chicken (no skin) and salad. Fresh fruit salad.

dinner - Jerk chicken, cooked in Fry Light with onion, pepper, tomato puree and spices. Brown rice. Mullerlight yoghurt.

I also drank just under 2 litres of water and a couple of cups of coffee.

Does it sound like I am on the right track with my eating? I couldn't really check the fat content of anything but think it was pretty low, I made sure there was no fat or skin on any of my meat.

I was just a bit concerned by the amount of oil in the loo, haven't noticed anything anywhere else :)

K xxx

Kirsty your food diary seems fine to me and don't be worried about what you fine in the loo.

Xenical holds 1/3 of fat in your gut stopping the body from absorbing it, but like all waste your body gets rid of it. It's perfectly normal to notice a change in color or oil in the loo. It mean its working and holding the fat and getting rid of it properly.

yes its common and sometimes you wont see the effects for a day or 2 after, i recently ate something lil naughty, and thought i got away with it, but nope i didnt, just had late side effects so be warned, and be good lol

ur diet seems good:)

Back