1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Extra Easy question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SA girl, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. SA girl

SA girl Member

Hi guys

Please could you help me on a EE question too.
    I've been doing Red and Green days since I started 3 weeks ago. I lost 5.5 pounds the first week, 4.5 pounds the second week and I've weighed myself this morning & I have not lost anything. :cry:
    I have been doing mainly Green days with the odd Red day here and there, mainly over the weekends. I woke up this morning and I did plan to have a Green day. I had some boiled pasta in the fridge that I prepared yesterday in readiness for today, but also some leftover chicken from a roast. I had my pasta salad, made with mixed peppers, tomatoes, cucumber & onion and 2 tbsp extra light mayo mixed with natural yogurt, and about an hour later I just had a "down" feeling and thought I really feel like something else and almost reached for the crisps. (I don't know if it is because maybe I am getting a little bored with my meals or my salad or whether it is because I weighed myself and noticed I have not lost anything.) I did not reach for the crisps since I thought of all the reasons why I am doing this, but took some chicken instead.
    Now eventhough I did not have it with my pasta, can I say that I'll have an Extra Easy day instead, since I've only had 1H/E A (my milk) & 1H/E B so far today.

Will it be okay then to have something like Syn free potatoes/sweet potatoes tonight with meat as long as I put some Super Free veggies like broccoli and carrots on my plate as well.

Sorry for the long post.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.