another failed cambridge dieter joining you x

Zest for Life

Gold Member
Hi all,
Been failing with CD, so went to my first WW meeting today. It was so nice to be weighed then come home and eat and not feel bad!
I just wanted to loose as much weight in the shortest amount of time I can, but now I think as long as I loose weight it doesn't matter what diet or how fast.
So here I am and happy about the choice I've made :)))
Yippeeeeee I can eat food!!!!!!!
X

well done for your choice hun, WW is a very balanced diet, especially the new system and it'll help you lose weight the right way!

You might put on the first week as you go from eating only shakes and stuff (as far as I understand) to eating real food again, but you'll soon lose it and lose much, much more! :)

welcome among us!:grouphugg:

I have just given up CD I was only on 3 shakes a day, but did manage to lose 0.6lb in the first week.

Do you mean 6lb? Or you really did only loose 0.6lb?
How you finding WW? I'm feeling posative at the moment, I need to get back up gym next week, hope to have a better weight loss next week. CD was starve, binge, starve starve ,binge, then guilty then SS till 6pm when I couldn't control myself anymore! Done it before but think second time is harder!
Have you had a WI since WW?
X

I think that she meant that she was doing CD and she swapped to WW last week and on week 1 with WW she lost 0.6 lbs, which she thought was an amazing loss because she was fearing a gain after having returned to eating food...

hope I'm right :D

Oh, lol, I thought that was a bit strange, thought poor thing after three weeks of starvation to only loose 0.6lb !
Ha, thanks for that x

I find weight watchers to be very balanced and the points not difficult to manage at all. I have felt better than i have in years. I have been unable to exercise to a level I would like as I have a foot problem at the moment. But last night managed 20 minutes on the WiiFit and am hoping to increase that steadily. I cn't walk fast but I can walk steadily so am hoping to do more of that as well. I love weight watchers and my husband has lost half a stone 'by accident' eating what I eat. He has also bought me a charm bracelet and buys me a new charm each half stone I lose so I just got my fourth one. He is a a sweetie and I am lucky to have the support . Good luck with WW and I hope you enjoy it

Welcome to the WW part of MiniMins!

I am self confessed pig...i love food...hence why i am on a diet lol but i really don't feel like i am "on a diet" with this new plan. Its great :)

Lots of luck with your weight loss.

Thanks for that, your both right it is a good balanced diet I think I will do ok on this. Yes the pro points seems good to me, takes the carb factor of food into consideration so I will have to be careful with things like jacet pots! Their higher than I thought!
Oh and how lucky you are with the charm braclet idea, that's so sweet :)
Good luck, I'm going to have a peek at your diaries now to see how your doing, have a good weekend everyone x

Hi Karen,

I've just switched to WW today after losing just over 4st on Cambridge. So far I am loving it! I decided to change because I was sick of being on a diet where I felt guilty for eating a slice of beetroot. I mean it's beetroot! It's a vegetable! Vegetables are good for you!!! That and my hair was falling out in handfuls!

Hopefully we will both have a good first week's loss!

Gem x

Wow! 4 st is really good :)
But yes it is awful not being able to eat, my main problem was dreading social events and like you say feeling bad if I ate anything, even if it was good for me!
Well I'm really going to do this, now I can eat I don't feel like binging. We were always going to have to eat at some point anyway! I'm going to up my excercise and try and get slim and fit.

Yes i hope all us ex CD girls do well on this diet. Here's to a good weight loss, good luck!!!

Karen x

Back