Another first timer!

hi guys really finding today a struggle......my mind seems to be really fighting me today...not actually feeling hungry but keep thinking of food. driving me crazy. any tips would be gratefully appreciated :(

I was like that for a few days but seem to be past it now. Try getting involved in something that completely takes your attention xxx

hiyas all.. just starting today.. have approx 9 stone to loose so feels like a massive amount.. but after reading lots of your posts it does seem do-able... fingers crossed!!!! love all your ideas.
thanks

Welcome Wantobethin...I started yesterday...the support on here is amazing, keep logging in and drink the water...x

I am swimming im drinking so much water but getting loads of exercise running to the toilet every 30 minutes :) Im also drinking peppermint tea also which at least has a taste lol.

Hey FlameCoral...how are you doing today? Ive just had my second soup, I have a night class tonight so that should keep my mind off food...Hope your ok x

I'm doing really good actually :D went to monkey world with my little one and had a good day, didn't feel hungry at all 'til cooking my hubby his dinner... but that's not too bad :p

How are you? :D

Gercol - Had a better day today? Don't give in!!!

Welcome wantobethin :D how are you doing? xxx

Hello...Well done you for going out and sticking to Lipotrim...Im just taking it very easy this week and doing very little until I get into a routine...Staying away fron food shops and the like...Ive been to my night school class tonight so thats kept my mind off the food...Ive had 2 soups today and so far I am not wanting the 3rd...Cannot believe I have not eaten any food for 2 days?!?!?! very strange...Going to watch gypsy wedding on channel 4 plus one now... anything to distract me from thinking about food...Good luck with your weigh in x

Hi Everyone,

I am also new to lipotrim. its day 6 so i have my first weigh in pn saturday. i find it hardest in the evenings when i get home from work as i am bored and have nothing to do. I am going away at the end of March and am planning to come off it before then so i can drink. Has anyone ever taken a break and went back on it? I wont have lost all the weight by then so any advice would be great.

I'm a newbie - picked up my first week's supply today and start tomorrow. It is so nice to see all the support and advice being given. Good Luck everyone

Hello Ladies,

I am going back to pharmacy tomorrow to re-start tfr, been on maintenance for 2 weeks after wussing out on tfr for 1 week.

Never quite found the time to join the forum, so hoping to make some friends that are not too far ahead of me for a bit of support!

Good luck wendy! Let me know how it goes :D if anyone wants to chat we can add on facebook or msn etc :) xxx

I am also starting and have about nine stone to lose. Same old story too - baby weight and putting on loads after. We must all stick together on this one :)

Good luck newbies!! Make sure you use this forma, as without it I would of failed on day 6! It really spurs you on hearing how everyone else is getting on. Week 1 is really hard but believe me it gets soooo much easier, especially after you've had your first weigh in. I'm on day 18 and I can say this is the easiest diet I've ever done. Anyhow good luck again and remember we are all here for you :) x

Im new too and on day 3. I have 3/4 stone to lose Going out for lunch today and sooooo want a salad. Its so tough i feel like caving. I'll try and just have black coffee. :-(

Good luck to all the newbies, i hope ur getting on well and sticking too it. Its refreshing to hear ur on day 18 and its the easiest diet uve done. I hope to get there too. If i can battle today.

Im new too and on day 3. I have 3/4 stone to lose Going out for lunch today and sooooo want a salad. Its so tough i feel like caving. I'll try and just have black coffee. :-(

Good luck to all the newbies, i hope ur getting on well and sticking too it. Its refreshing to hear ur on day 18 and its the easiest diet uve done. I hope to get there too. If i can battle today.

Hi Ava,

You are probably out at lunch already, but when I did TFR on my very first week, I had a business lunch on day 2. I took a vanilla sachet, a little whisk not bigger than a teaspoon and my tablet sweetner dispenser and ordered the largest black coffee they had on the menu. Knocked the complimentary B**cuits on the floor , " oh dear clumsy me!" so as not to have to explain why I wasn't eating and just sat and nursed my vanillla coffee for over an hour while my colleague tucked into real stuff.

Hope this helps you for next time, or someone else!

Hoping to repeat the success of days 1-5 first time round on this phase of my journey

Hi approaching. Thanks for the advice, lol @ knocking biscuits over. I didnt have to resort to drastic measures like that thankfully. I had my shake a while before lunch so I wasnt hungry and told my Aunty, whom i was meeting for lunch about the diet. She found it hard to see how its possible to go without food but was supportive. We have similar stats, how are you getting on?

I just posted an online diary too so feel free to check it out.

Hope your having a good day. Keep up the good work.

Ava
xxx

Hi Coral, today hasn't been to hard as had one small meal before going to pharmacy this afternoon. Have had 2 litres of water so far, and have another 2 litres bottle next to me in bed, hope tomorrow stays good 100%

Hi Ava,

Glad lunch went ok. Its good your aunty is supportive. My 19 year old daughter has been on TFR for 4 weeks and has lost over 1.5 stone, but with 3 other mouths to feed it's easier said than done!

Back