Another first timer!

Disappointed

Lost 8lb in my first week, to be honest im very disappointed, with this amount to lose i was expecting more along what flamecoral got 17lb is so amazing. This is hard work :cry:

bridesmaid2013 said:
Lost 8lb in my first week, to be honest im very disappointed, with this amount to lose i was expecting more along what flamecoral got 17lb is so amazing. This is hard work :cry:

Yes it's hard work, but look at programmes like "The Biggest Loser" where sometimes they are eating very low fat foods all week long & also exercising hugely for lots of hours and some don't even manage to shift more than a couple of pounds? Don't be disheartened as 8 lbs is a good loss & mire than what my pharmacy told me was the average for a first week.

Just stay focussed on the long term goal & keep thinking slowly slowly catchy monkey and you will get there! I've read lots online & everyone seems to do well on this, just keep focussed & set yourself small goals & before you know it, bam you're gonna be a hot bridesmaid! Chin up hun & keep at it as this next week the fat is gonna burn faster as your properly in ketosis & burning actual hard core fat!

I did slimming world before & that took me 6 months to lose 26 pounds! So 8 in one week is amazing! X

Back